New Assistant MBB Coach - Erik Crawford (UNI)

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Your real name is actually Eric but you go by CycloneErik on here so people will think you are crazy and not mess with you.
Pretty sure the K indicates a European origin too. Crazy AND Dutch = bad combo. Stay the hell away from that guy. :mccaffery:

• Funny
Reactions: cyclonehomer

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Your going to roll w/ a one year assistant / video coordinator over a lifelong assistant in Kyle Green?
I'm all for it, but whats with the love for Tuttle?
He's already running UNIs entire offensive scheme and just landed the best non-AJ recruit UNI has ever gotten. He's ready plus he's 20 years younger and is a UNI guy through and through.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Your going to roll w/ a one year assistant / video coordinator over a lifelong assistant in Kyle Green?
I'm all for it, but whats with the love for Tuttle?
The scuttlebutt I've heard is that Tuttle is legit. UNI can't really afford not to hire him and watch go somewhere else and rise. Plus he'd likely be super cheap initially.

Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
He's already running UNIs entire offensive scheme and just landed the best non-AJ recruit UNI has ever gotten. He's ready plus he's 20 years younger and is a UNI guy through and through.

The scuttlebutt I've heard is that Tuttle is legit. UNI can't really afford not to hire him and watch go somewhere else and rise. Plus he'd likely be super cheap initially.
Thanks for the feedback. Hadn't heard much about him as coach... from just looking at resume alone looks like more nostalgia for him as a player than any actual resume/accomplishments. But defer to those that know. Probably for the best to get a few more years under Jacobsen under belt, but not sure on his timeline.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Thanks for the feedback. Hadn't heard much about him as coach... from just looking at resume alone looks like more nostalgia for him as a player than any actual resume/accomplishments. But defer to those that know. Probably for the best to get a few more years under Jacobsen under belt, but not sure on his timeline.
To be honest, I have no idea. I'm not the biggest basketball guy but I do have some buddies that are legitimate UNI fans who live in Cedar Falls (not pantherhawks) and have told me this a couple of times. So take that for whatever it's worth.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Yeah, its like know, knowledge, knight. Don’t trust people who use letters than can be silent. All we know, his name is pronounced Eri. K is silent.
Or E. Rik and the E is silent. I wouldn't trust somebody named Rick who's name doesn't have a c in it either.

• Winner
Reactions: BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

3c2a107f-8d37-41f4-8215-2ff946574f81_text.gif