[Commitment Watch] '22 RB Kaleb Johnson

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
To my untrained eye, he reminds me a lot of Breece in some ways. Looks almost deceptively slow but actually fast with long smooth strides and appears to move in similar ways to Breece.
He's 6'2", so he definitely doesn't look as fast because he's big

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Hamilton plays a very tough schedule of Cincinnati Area schools. He is used to playing against good players.

Last edited:
Reactions: aauummm

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Teammate/good friend of Malik Verdon. His hudl tape may not jump off the screen, but every camp he goes to, he gets rave reviews.

Kentucky and Cincinnati are generally pretty good evaluators of RB talent, so I'm intrigued by that.

His tape looks really good. He doesn't look as strong as Breece yet, and def not a Kenny Nwangwu type, but he's smooth in his running style and looks like a damn fine talent. I'm sold if the staff is sold.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
To my untrained eye, he reminds me a lot of Breece in some ways. Looks almost deceptively slow but actually fast with long smooth strides and appears to move in similar ways to Breece.
He's 6'2", so he definitely doesn't look as fast because he's big
He definitely looks fast to me. Maybe not as fast as a shorter scat back with Kene-type speed. But look how he breaks away and gains distance on just about everyone. He fast, or fast enough.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Gonna be tough with Jirehl and Eli both there.
There is really one one RB we are recruiting that could be the primary back their freshman year: Nicholas Singleton

What is all the hype? I mean, I watched the film and kind of boring as he seems like he only scores touchdowns on like every play. What's to like? I get he had good hands on catching the pitch, power, elusiveness and above all outruns everyone even when they have the angle, but, other than those things, I didn't see a lot else. :jimlad:

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
What is all the hype? I mean, I watched the film and kind of boring as he seems like he only scores touchdowns on like every play. What's to like? I get he had good hands on catching the pitch, power, elusiveness and above all outruns everyone even when they have the angle, but, other than those things, I didn't see a lot else. :jimlad:
I can’t tell if you are sarcastic

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron