NFL: ***2020 NFL Season Thread***

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Probably can keep him long term since there is no recruiting issues to lead to his inevitable retirement for health reasons.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
After yesterday's games, I'm curious if we've seen the pinnacle of the Rams and Ravens. Is this the ceiling for these teams as they're currently constructed? Baltimore looked like a world beater last week, but Jackson has some significant holes in his game. The loss wasn't entirely on him to be sure, but I wonder if he actually has the capacity to get better as a passer. He's still very young, and still has plenty of opportunity for growth, but if Ravens fans weren't considering his limitations before, they certainly are now

And with the Rams, it's similar. They have to be questioning whether or not Goff will ever be able to get them to the top of the mountain. Now just like with Jackson, you can't pin it all on Goff. The Rams run defense was absolutely shredded yesterday. That being said, Goff is being paid like a top tier QB, and his play hasn't reflected that. His 20 TDs to 13 INTs to go along with a QB rating in the lower third of the league is not going to cut it for much longer.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
IF this game gets out of of hand score wise (don't think it will) I can easily see a fight happening.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron