NO FANS AT CYCLONE GAMES?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

200.gif

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Should we put a decimal point somewhere in today's 132 reported deaths in Florida too so we can continue to downplay it further?

And how many of those are excess deaths completely attributable to Covid. Plus, Florida is a pretty old state if you haven't noticed and one would expect a slightly higher rate there. Partially offset by the ample good ole sunshine.

I will continue to point out Fake or incompetent use of data. That is misleading and wrong.

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
And how many of those are excess deaths completely attributable to Covid. Plus, Florida is a pretty old state if you haven't noticed and one would expect a slightly higher rate there. Partially offset by the ample good ole sunshine.

I will continue to point out Fake or incompetent use of data. That is misleading and wrong.

Florida's also been rumored to not be releasing actual numbers. And the recent trends aren't just all of the sudden fake.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Glad to see they will require masks.
I doubt we have football this fall, but if we do, Jamie needs to make masks required and enforce it!
Jamie said they're requiring masks at the games. Enforcing them is another thing that I'm sure is being discussed.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Wondering how many foreign students will opt out this fall? Gotta be some impact and they pay 3X the resident rate. We generally have 4,000 or so international students and there are over one million nationwide. At least the administration backed off on the proposal to cancel student visas if there weren't in classroom studies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
When JP first announced that about 30k would be in Jack Trice I said if you're going to have 30k in there you might as well have 60k.

I think the Patriots have got this about right. There should only be about 10-15k at most in Jack Trice...... if any at all. I personally think only family members of players and coaches should be allowed.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
At just 20% capacity and Gillette being an outdoor stadium I can see requiring masks going in/out of the stadium and around common areas but once you're in your seat it would seem there would not be a need to wear a mask - I mean this is what Fauci is saying social distancing while outside and if inside a mask. However if that's what's required I would probably wear a mask for football. I hope I can go to games this fall but if there's no fans I hope we can still have a season.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Jamie said they're requiring masks at the games. Enforcing them is another thing that I'm sure is being discussed.
Maybe I missed something. The last I knew Jamie said masked were required to enter the stadium, but not enforced inside. I still think enforcement, although not easy, is doable.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Maybe I missed something. The last I knew Jamie said masked were required to enter the stadium, but not enforced inside. I still think enforcement, although not easy, is doable.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Jamie said masks are going to be required to enter the stadium. No doubt enforcing this will be tough to do, but they should at least try.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron