Iowa's Doyle transfers to Baylor

20eyes

May 15, 2020
What about rape victims at Iowa St? It's not like rape doesn't happen at ISU, clean up your own house before casting stones elsewhere.
No one this willfully ignorant should be permitted to post on this board.

Rape is not a joke. This poster should be banned for using the subject of rape for their trolling.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What about rape victims at Iowa St? It's not like rape doesn't happen at ISU, clean up your own house before casting stones elsewhere.
I nominate this for a 2020 Clonie "worst post of the year" award.

Reactions: mj4cy

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
You are right, it happens on every college campus unfortunately. Difference is it's not enabled on every other campus like it is at Baylor.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You are right, it happens on every college campus unfortunately. Difference is it's not enabled on every other campus like it is at Baylor.
Exactly. I mean I’m all for defending the hell out of your school but if those two Baylor knuckleheads on here don’t see how sick and twisted that is, I don’t know what to tell them. It’s completely indefensible. Everything they say just makes me loathe them more.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Exactly. I mean I’m all for defending the hell out of your school but if those two Baylor knuckleheads on here don’t see how sick and twisted that is, I don’t know what to tell them. It’s completely indefensible. Everything they say just makes me loathe them more.
I understand when people want to cling to their school colors and deny / try to rationalize anything wrong that their school did, but there becomes a point, especially in severe cases like this specific one, where you put your bias aside, and simply say "yep, that was disgusting and messed up, and I hope that everyone involved is punished / fired."

It's literally THAT easy. You don't have to stop liking the team you root for. You don't have to talk major s*** about your favorite school. Just admit the issue like a grown up and stop trying to blame others / spin the story so it doesn't make your precious team look bad.