Jaylin Noel Commits!

Lewey24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2020
Dubuque, IA
I'm never gonna be confident we can steal a recruit from Nebraska, but it makes me feel a little better that Nebraska has been mediocre at best and Martinez hasn't done anything noteworthy.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
At least he isn't going to TOE. Woody Ferentz just likes to run the ball.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm never gonna be confident we can steal a recruit from Nebraska, but it makes me feel a little better that Nebraska has been mediocre at best and Martinez hasn't done anything noteworthy.
Martinez is pretty irrelevant to this recruitment I would think.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I'm looking at it as though Nebraska is trying to steal a recruit away from us. I don't think that they'll have much of a chance though. Nice try NU but you suck!

This guy has really got the nice offer list and he has eliminated the right school out east of us (and a bunch of others). Ha ha.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Feeling less confident about this one. Getting CBs to Neb
I saw that as well. The Nebraska writer that put his in didn't feel like it's a done deal, but he's based his info from other folks as well. I honestly thought we had this one. Really underwhelming class so far and this is one of the key cogs to change that.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I saw that as well. The Nebraska writer that put his in didn't feel like it's a done deal, but he's based his info from other folks as well. I honestly thought we had this one. Really underwhelming class so far and this is one of the key cogs to change that.
June might be a month of nut punches in terms of recruiting. Will probably loose Noel to Nebraska and Bollers will announce what we all already know, his commitment to Wisconsin.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
June might be a month of nut punches in terms of recruiting. Will probably loose Noel to Nebraska and Bollers will announce what we all already know, his commitment to Wisconsin.
Don't forget Mbow to Nebraska and Maro to someplace out of state.

Help Support Us

Become a patron