New transfer target ...

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
How about Haarms? He seems like a tough kind of dude? I would guess no for ISU because of how bigs are 'used'.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
does this have any effect or thing to do with Carton?

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
if Dejuan is a sit out this means very little...

Has Prohm just conceded 2020? We have got to land a top tier transfer guard or we are in some big trouble.

Are we going to have 3/4 years of under .500 basketball?

I've been very vocal in supporting Prohm and that 2017 and this past year were just a victim of losing kids to NBA...But Prohm knew TH was gone and he had to land a stud PG to replace him.

I think Walker will be fine but we should not be relying on Frosh to run the offense.

Now if we can Land Dejuan or DJ or both and 1 of them is eligible right away that certainly helps.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

Has Prohm just conceded 2020? We have got to land a top tier transfer guard or we are in some big trouble.

I've been very vocal in supporting Prohm and that 2017 and this past year were just a victim of losing kids to NBA...But Prohm knew TH was gone and he had to land a stud PG to replace him.

I think Walker will be fine but we should not be relying on Frosh to run the offense.

Now if we can Land Dejuan or DJ or both and 1 of them is eligible right away that certainly helps.

Foster's dad has eligibility left?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

It matters, maybe not for 2020 but the more talent you have on this team 2021 to be ready to be make the NCAA tourney pairing with a good freshman class coming in is just as important as win now. Plus with 4 schollys they aren't taking 4 grad transfers thus even a sit out DeJulius is a take regardless of the 2020 roster

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Doesn't mean he can't get a waiver but..

Yeah so this won't affect DeJulius. This is what I was hoping that Prohm would do though. If you can't hit on the top grad transfers then shift focus to try and get some of the top sit outs.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
So what you're saying is we will get to his final 3-4 and then he will pick someone else? ;)

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park

Waivers are going to be thrown around like candy, even if the transfer rule isn’t approved like it likely will be.

Reactions: Sparkplug