*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Went back and re-read:

I stand corrected. Multiple people could have become mafia at this point from this role.
And to clarify further, multiple people could have become mafia who don't know they're actually mafia...

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
MAYORAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
I have decided to make a slight change to the rules and hope this doesn't create any more confusion, but I think it makes the most sense and think I should've done this from the beginning. Anyone the asymptomatic carrier infects will be told that their role has changed. The original AC will still not know they are the AC
Found it. The people infected by the AC know they are mafia now.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Found it. The people infected by the AC know they are mafia now.
Next thing that I think we need @cyfanatic13 to clarify is if the people who have had their roles changed have also been added to the mafia's PM's already or if they're just flying solo for now knowing they're mafia...

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
If that's the case, there's an argument for not sharing who's had it since if the mafia had the whole list, our known innos would no longer be able to be considered known innos.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Next thing that I think we need @cyfanatic13 to clarify is if the people who have had their roles changed have also been added to the mafia's PM's already or if they're just flying solo for now knowing they're mafia...

Had to dig for it, but I remembered that this was discussed.

Regular infections by the original member will be added to the PM. Infections via asymptomatic member will not be added or informed, but the original member and anyone they infected will know.

Also, I never really thought this through but Im going to say if the other original member dies, the spread will stop and the asymptomatic member and anyone they infected will join the mafia PM

Man the Innocents really have no chance haha

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
If that's the case, there's an argument for not sharing who's had it since if the mafia had the whole list, our known innos would no longer be able to be considered known innos.
Hmm... Maybe... I'm trying to think of if there's any conceivable downside to still sharing, though. Like, we can't count on people who have had the sanitizer to be guaranteed innocents even after possessing it, but at least it's more knowledge out in the open for daily voting purposes.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
We should probably do a hand sanitizer report soon, correct? As someone who had it a couple days ago, I at least know who should have had it yesterday...

All the discussion about the sanitizer today, but why didn't you mention it yesterday when you were on the verge of getting voted out?

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Here's where I'm at. Michael claims that people started voted for him because he came up with a theory.

I don't remember everything that happened yesterday, he may have given a theory during the middle of the day yesterday. If that is true, it makes me think he is mafia even more because he didn't vote until the end of the day. Throwing out a theory and hoping other people jump on it without voting that theory yourself is a classic mafia move.

Even weirder that Michael is posting in the middle of the day at all. I assume it's because of coronavirus but it's weird regardless.

Vote Michael

You need to look back at yesterday. I never suggested anyone specific I thought was mafia. My discussion was trying to figure out what the mafia was trying to accomplish.

And working from home means I get to check in throughout the day :)

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
All the discussion about the sanitizer today, but why didn't you mention it yesterday when you were on the verge of getting voted out?
Being honest... I forgot about it. @cyfanatic13 didn't actually tell me I had the sanitizer on Wednesday and I only found out about it because he said I had to choose someone to pass it to. So I had it, but it didn't really stick in my head that I'd had it, if that makes sense.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Something else I've been looking through is the TP hoarder effect. When @cyfanatic13 informed us that WDSM had been clapped, I asked if there was anyone else. I went back through my list & compared it with the page one tallies. Keep in mind I may have missed a vote in there, so this is not guaranteed perfect. :D
Day 1: everyone voted
Day 2: JHUNSY and Gordyo5 did not vote
Day 3: Cash & CyArob did not vote
Day 4: Dandy did not vote

If I understand it correctly, only one person is prevented from voting on a given day. So that means that 2 of the 4 that did not vote on days 2 & 3 are on clap watch, right? It would be nice to know which.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Ghost vote count

5: michael - (Fitzy 8:03am) (mdk 8:33am) (spiker 10:11am) (CoKane 10:22am) (SCNCY 11:53am)
1: Wanderer - (Cy$ 8:47am)

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
You need to look back at yesterday. I never suggested anyone specific I thought was mafia. My discussion was trying to figure out what the mafia was trying to accomplish.

And working from home means I get to check in throughout the day :)
Kinda guessed your posting routine is a little different for a reason right now. :D

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
CysRage, Doc, Cows, and Clark ALL rescinded to vote within 7 minutes of each other. I'd wager at least one of them is dirty. That being said, going to vote as a placeholder for now.

Vote Doc