*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
They wouldn't have any reason to do that unless one of the leading vote-getters was worth saving.

*I* am not a member of the mafia and am not worth saving... But michael?

Is it also a coincidence that this is the first time the second-leading vote-getter (michael) hasn't been killed overnight by the mafia? Idk, man...

Vote michaelrr1
Who are "they"?

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Was there more than one at that point? I'm hopelessly lost!

Also, the hand sanitizer has not come through me.
I don't know for sure but I think there's 2-3 right now. Started with two, we killed one, they were able to infect regularly two days ago I believe (up to two again), and they may have one more at this point depending on the asymptomatic carrier's doings (three, maybe?).

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
not too many theories, but ultimately with only 1? mafia left, I am guessing they are sitting just letting the innos eat their own.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I don't know for sure but I think there's 2-3 right now. Started with two, we killed one, they were able to infect regularly two days ago I believe (up to two again), and they may have one more at this point depending on the asymptomatic carrier's doings (three, maybe?).

I think those infected by AC don't know they're mafia until AC is killed, right?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Doesn't it depend on if people are voting for AC?

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I think those infected by AC don't know they're mafia until AC is killed, right?
I think that's right. So, they'd only have two people who they could "coordinate" with if we're thinking of the scenario @mj4cy proposed about the run on Farnsy.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Went back and re-read:

On the days after a successful infection, anyone that votes for this player or receives a vote from this player will have a 1 in 4 chance at becoming infected and joining the mafia. Any player that becomes infected through the asymptomatic carrier will NOT know they are mafia, but the mafia will be informed.
I stand corrected. Multiple people could have become mafia at this point from this role.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron