The Fran fade

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It'll be funny a month from now when everyone is like "wow Iowa is reeling you called it Twins"
You posted this on 2/3. A month from this post you said people would be reeling. So when should one think the fade would commence, simply using your timeline.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You posted this on 2/3. A month from this post you said people would be reeling. So when should one think the fade would commence, simply using your timeline.

And Iowa is reeling. About to lose 4 out of 7 and just got blown out at home by a .500 team. Thanks for bumping that!

• Disagree
Reactions: jmb

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
But have incessantly been pounding this board about how: a) McCaf Jr can't shoot open treys b) JorBo can't play D, c) Garza disappears the last 10-min; d) Bolton's game stats >> than anybody on Ia's team and the Nazi is graduating. Shazamm, Prohm must suck worse than Fran.
Prohm sucked one year. Fran has sucked every year but this one. Prepare for your annual kick to the nads.

• Creative
Reactions: breck53

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
Any mention of playing NCAA tournament without fans? I don’t think that would be fair especially in regard to the Hawks. The fact that they play half their games in an empty arena would be an unfair advantage.

Reactions: joker

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Any mention of playing NCAA tournament without fans? I don’t think that would be fair especially in regard to the Hawks. The fact that they play half their games in an empty arena would be an unfair advantage.
Probably not the year for attendance **** talk

ameslurker

Jan 21, 2013
First 10 minutes I'd think Iowa is in good shape. Tied at half, I have to think ILL has it

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron