Fred > Fran

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I like Izzo, but he is flat out crazy during games. Fran gets a bad name, especially compared to Izzo. There were probably like 10 times Izzo was going nuts on the refs and on the sideline, and those were the ones caught on camera, I'm sure there were more.
Crean is the most unwatchable for me. On t.v. or I went to the Omaha bracket a couple of years ago. That is painful to watch.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Crean is the most unwatchable for me. On t.v. or I went to the Omaha bracket a couple of years ago. That is painful to watch.

Crean is tough to watch because of how he looks as well.

Fran has is flaws for sure, but there are lots of coaches out there that freak out on the sidelines 10x as much during games. Now maybe they aren't prone to do the over the top crap Fran does, but they certainly ***** moan and complain much more during the games.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I dont like Crean because he's a dweeb who labels all his positions as B now. I get what he's going for but 1, it's stupid, and 2, I don't think we're going to see the 5'11 go play center.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Logging off for a while. Enjoy your evenings everybody

Fred (currently 7-24, 2-18 in conference at Nebraska) is following in his grandfather's (Jerry Bush) footsteps who was 81-132 and 44-88 in conference at Nebraska. huck the fuskers

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Fred (currently 7-24, 2-18 in conference at Nebraska) is following in his grandfather's (Jerry Bush) footsteps who was 81-132 and 44-88 in conference at Nebraska. huck the fuskers
I’d give Fred a couple years...not much to work with this year.

Hope he’s ok

• Friendly
Reactions: LindenCy

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I’d give Fred a couple years...not much to work with this year.

Hope he’s ok
Hope he's ok too. Spent a good chunk of time sitting in a waiting room visiting with him one afternoon at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester a few years back. He's a a good guy. Couldn't ever dislike him after that.

Reactions: dexterhawk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron