Baker Mayfield "alleged" Side Chick Spills The Tea

diaclone

Apr 16, 2006
Metro Omaha
I mean, it is possible to find fault in both of them right? One is what would appear to be a serial adulterer not even a year after getting married. The other knowingly went and hooked up with a married man and made it all public for the purposes of some social media clout. Not exactly the best look for either of them.
Of course both have a role it this. But we don't need to be calling some woman a "slut."

Look how you just worded your post. You said "One is what would appear to be a serial adulterer..." Then you describe the women and "knowingly went and hooked up with a married man...." The way you worded it puts the blame on the girl. Good lord. All Mayfield had to do is say "no." He failed his marriage and his wife. It's not that hard to say "no". Millions of men with integrity do. He does that and none of this happens.

My point is, don't slut shame.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Of course both have a role it this. But we don't need to be calling some woman a "slut."

Look how you just worded your post. You said "One is what would appear to be a serial adulterer..." Then you describe the women and "knowingly went and hooked up with a married man...." The way you worded it puts the blame on the girl. Good lord. All Mayfield had to do is say "no." He failed his marriage and his wife. It's not that hard to say "no". Millions of men with integrity do. He does that and none of this happens.

My point is, don't slut shame.

This is way, way overstated. I said he "appears" more to the serial part than the adulterer part. One woman admitted to doing this after he was married. One called in and said she did it when he was engaged. But no, I don't think there's any doubt he is an adulterer. I can't imagine this girl just made this up. And nowhere did a "put the blame on the girl."

It just seems like there's some need to assign blame to one or the other here when they both were likely in the wrong.

• Winner
Reactions: Tailg8er

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Problem is, every mechanical engineer in a dri-fit polo on here wants to pretend like they are so morally superior. You have no idea what you would do in that situation.

You apparently have very little moral moorings. There are a HUGE percentage of people on this board that know EXACTLY what they would, or would not, do.

For so many, terms like "character" and "integrity" are real things and not moveable based on situations.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
You apparently have very little moral moorings. There are a HUGE percentage of people on this board that know EXACTLY what they would, or would not, do.

For so many, terms like "character" and "integrity" are real things and not moveable based on situations.

Yeah, think I agree with the other poster. Until you're presented with the options those guys are, day in & day out, I don't think you can accurately make that claim.

You go your whole life, every single day, getting zero total or maybe some 6's propositioning you - sure, easy to say no.

You happen to daily have 9-10's wanting to meet up behind a Cheesecake Factory? Not so easy. You can scream 'integrity' till you're blue in the face, but it's apples to oranges.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Yeah, think I agree with the other poster. Until you're presented with the options those guys are, day in & day out, I don't think you can accurately make that claim.

You go your whole life, every single day, getting zero total or maybe some 6's propositioning you - sure, easy to say no.

You happen to daily have 9-10's wanting to meet up behind a Cheesecake Factory? Not so easy. You can scream 'integrity' till you're blue in the face, but it's apples to oranges.

Morals, character, and integrity don’t change even if the situation or circumstances change.

Some people have them and live by them. Some people don’t.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Is this some sort of common thing for these guys?

I'd assume it's more close to supermodel types and hotel suites after being out in downtowns of big cities....this situation isn't that.

Mayfield's situation imo implies that there's some form of psychological issues, i.e. a need for any sort of attention or having power over someone.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
My big takeaway was that her last name is "Dingess."

I don't care how hot a chick is, I wouldn't meet up with someone named dingess.

And never trust a woman whose full name is two first names.

I heard that somewhere once...and funny enough I've had friends with g/f's or wives who had this, and they were pretty awful.