Baker Mayfield "alleged" Side Chick Spills The Tea

80sClone

Dec 29, 2014
I'm sure the b******* stop shortly after the marriage so Baker in his own arrogant ways felt it was justified

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
What a dingess

• Funny
Reactions: GetAwesome

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
So do we still get those commercials making it look like Mayfield is important to the NFL?

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Surely I'm not the only one that just assumes professional athletes all cheat on their wives? I just figure it's kind of some unspoken arrangement between them.

I actually heard a snippet on the radio recently about a former NBA basketball player that once revealed how almost all of the guys - married or not - had a "side chick" ladder (wife at the top, #1 side girl next, so on and so forth).

He said at the rookie symposium they give stats about something like 85% of marriages ending in divorce after their careers were over. Basically that it was understood the players were going to party with who they wanted during their career. At the end of their career the wives would expect that to stop and for that lifestyle to be over, but they players would never rein their behavior back in and the wives would divorce them.

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman