[Class of '20] Anthony Smith Commits!

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Same high school as (ex-Cyclone) Luke Anderson.

"Dreadnaughts" is a pretty unique nickname, I have to admire that.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

skibumspe

Oct 8, 2006
South Korea
He comes from what has been a perennial powerhouse over at least the past couple decades (I lived about 40 miles away in Tampa), so he has been immersed in a winning culture, has consistently faced top FL talent, & has been the recipient of strong coaching.

Unfortunately, Lakeland / Polk County have the reputation of being a bit rough with higher levels of crime, poverty, & drugs....many a Florida man story originate from the area.

However, as others have pointed out, the military academy offers are a good sign.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
He comes from what has been a perennial powerhouse over at least the past couple decades (I lived about 40 miles away in Tampa), so he has been immersed in a winning culture, has consistently faced top FL talent, & has been the recipient of strong coaching.

Unfortunately, Lakeland / Polk County have the reputation of being a bit rough with higher levels of crime, poverty, & drugs....many a Florida man story originate from the area.

However, as others have pointed out, the military academy offers are a good sign.

Good thing he’s coming to #focustown

Our line could use some badassery.

Reactions: skibumspe

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Same high school as (ex-Cyclone) Luke Anderson.

"Dreadnaughts" is a pretty unique nickname, I have to admire that.

This?

latest

Or this?

HMS_Dreadnought-ft.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone