Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Either our neighbor is dog sitting today or they have a new pet. Periods of barking.

Enough barking that my scientist, Z, asked me why it's barking so much.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I was stopped at a stoplight next to a large radio tower and small (thankfully) chunks of ice falling all over. Also wore my sunglasses for the first time in a few weeks.

I, too, had to wear sunglasses today.

It's melting so quick, it sounds almost like it's raining.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well just checked into my room and before I could check in there was a guy out in the hallway tripping out on something. I guess he tried to choke his sister/girlfriend something like that. Cops were sorting it out so I just went the long way to my room.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I'm all about the $4 meal with a junior bacon cheeseburger.

Also good...their chicken nuggets and chili.
Second on the nuggets.

I ordered the bbq chicken sandwich they have, and I added jalapenos. They figured out how to add the jalapenos this time, but I got a regular spicy chicken sandwich instead.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I, too, had to wear sunglasses today.

It's melting so quick, it sounds almost like it's raining.

I ended up throwing a couple of those salt puck things up on the roof the other night because the icicles were starting to form again. Thankfully those are all long gone now.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Well just checked into my room and before I could check in there was a guy out in the hallway tripping out on something. I guess he tried to choke his sister/girlfriend something like that. Cops were sorting it out so I just went the long way to my room.
I was in a hotel one time when some guy had a fight with his wife/girlfriend. He would switch from trying to sweet talk her into opening the door to let him back in to kicking and screaming that she needs to open the door. Then the hotel clerk started yelling at him as well.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So Shakira today. Nice touch. I really appreciate her as an artists and multiple areas in her skill set which she performs at high levels.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.