KU vs KSU Brawl

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Instant meme worthy fight. Nice going Kansas. Someone remind me how much money this one got and how many games he's already sat out?

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Does fighting someone in street clothes change the criminality of this thing? Assault charges aren’t really a thing player v player (see hockey) but does that change when fans get involved?

That was a K-State player not in uniform, but yes if that was a fan and you were fighting a fan in the stands it would be a criminal act.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
That was a K-State player not in uniform, but yes if that was a fan and you were fighting a fan in the stands it would be a criminal act.

Why was he on the baseline though? I assumed it was a previous player or something. Maybe I’m wrong.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Eh, this whole thing happened because the entire Kansas State team.left the bench and attacked DeSousa.
Then again if DeSousa just makes the block and walks away nothing happens. But he couldn't do that could he

Will see what happens, but if guys who threw punches and pick up chairs don't miss multiple games then Bowlsby best find a new job.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Then again if DeSousa just makes the block and walks away nothing happens. But he couldn't do that could he..

**** that, don't even run down the court.

KSU douche goes for the steal, down 19 with seconds left.
KU Douche runs down the court to swat the ball so they win by 19 and not 17
KSU douche lips off to KU douche that swatted his douchey shot

you get the picture

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Or just not make the block to begin with and let time run out.

That's been known to work well for all involved...
boing.gif