Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Not worked up at all, I have said many times Iowa has a good team this year, I am just waiting for the annual collapse. The yearly Charlie Brown moment when I fans start talking about winning the conference since the early 70's, and then it all comes crashing down. Then an early loss in the big 10 tournament, and not getting out of the first weekend in the NCAA's. We both know its going to happen.

I just want to make the tournament.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
AJ Green
CJ Fredrick
Joe Wieskamp
Haliburton
Garza

Play them all 30+ min. and fill in around them, not even that worried who is behind them, that would be a team contending to win it all.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
AJ Green
CJ Fredrick
Joe Wieskamp
Haliburton
Garza

Play them all 30+ min. and fill in around them, not even that worried who is behind them, that would be a team contending to win it all.
I'd have the same. Fredrick is finally getting some recognition. He's exceeded my expectations. Makes a huge difference with him back. The Hawks would've won one or both of the PSU and Nebby games with him healthy.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What’s troublesome for you guys is Prohm hasn’t hit bottom yet....
Of our conference games so far we’ve played at least two teams that can make the Final Four. Beard is such a good coach they could be a third team. I’m not saying the B12 will put that many if at all any teams in, just the caliber they are.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Of our conference games so far we’ve played at least two teams that can make the Final Four. Beard is such a good coach they could be a third team. I’m not saying the B12 will put that many if at all any teams in, just the caliber they are.
Texas Tech can be streaky. Last year they started gelling as the season went. They have shown signs of that this year, but also showed some sloppiness and lack of focus at times.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Texas Tech can be streaky. Last year they started gelling as the season went. They have shown signs of that this year, but also showed some sloppiness and lack of focus at times.
They have an elite coach so I do anticipate that they’ll get even better.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes and BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If Haliburton leaves you guys are in serious rebuild mode next year.

No, while he is the best player on the team, he hasn’t really been the guy this year. He can disappear offensively at times. We need a couple good shooters. Two solid shooters and we will be better no matter what Halliburton does.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
No, while he is the best player on the team, he hasn’t really been the guy this year. He can disappear offensively at times. We need a couple good shooters. Two solid shooters and we will be better no matter what Halliburton does.
Who runs the point next year?