Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We're sending everyone home, it's pretty gnarly out, like @NWICY said. Hope it wasn't too late for the out-of-town guys................

Son made it home a little over an hour ago. Said roads were ok. Some proof that he’s not the party type (that would mean he’s like me I believe :) ) because he came home for a three day weekend.

Reactions: SCyclone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Son made it home a little over an hour ago. Said roads were ok. Some proof that he’s not the party type (that would mean he’s like me I believe :) ) because he came home for a three day weekend.

Any powerwashing for him to do?;). So did he bring the GF home?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Daughter rolled her ankle pretty bad last night in the game. Told to boot it and see what it’s like Monday. Might miss the next game.

We get home from the game and the clutsy 12 year old trips on the steps and hurts his hand. I noticed a throw pillow laying next to him and ask if he tripped in that. Wife likes to “decorate” the downstairs steps with stuff that basically are just trip hazards for everyone.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
On that note did anyone catch Erin Kiernan on the news a couple of nights ago? I'm pretty sure she had a wig on straight front bangs and a flat edge cut on the sides, next night she was back to her usual hair style. It was cute enough though, but was hard not to notice. I'm guessing her husband enjoyed the change up.
She's been running through a bunch of different styles and sometimes colors recently. Mostly sticks to her same general color, but the one the other night was definitely darker than normal.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
She's been running through a bunch of different styles and sometimes colors recently. Mostly sticks to her same general color, but the one the other night was definitely darker than normal.

So do you think she is using wigs or doing something else?

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
The husband went to work today.

With no plans of staying overnight.

*sigh*

Husband now all...

i-immediately-regret-this-decision-gif-6.gif

...about not bringing an overnight bag.

I went out to brush the snow off my car so that I could pull my windshield wipers up. Supposed to go to work tomorrow. Now more worried about actually getting out of my parking spot than driving to work.

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrevkah and NWICY

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I had the coolest thing happen this morning! I got a surprise messenger message from the Norwegian girl who spent a year with us as an exchange student. She has apparently been trying to catch back up with us recently, but my ex passed away before FB got big, and my name had changed (AND we moved to another town!). She didn't say how she found me, but I suspect it was through my sons, one of whom shares his dad's name.

Net result - we're looking to meet up in August when we stop in Norway on our cruise!

BTW - she lived with us 32 years ago!

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
So do you think she is using wigs or doing something else?
The dark one I agree was probably a wig. Some of the others as well, perhaps. Most of them seem to be just setting/styling her own hair in different ways. She's starting to show some of the fine lines that people get as they age; she may be trying to find styles that minimize that on camera.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You guys made me google her, looking at the photos I am guessing she wears wigs more often than you think.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I had the coolest thing happen this morning! I got a surprise messenger message from the Norwegian girl who spent a year with us as an exchange student. She has apparently been trying to catch back up with us recently, but my ex passed away before FB got big, and my name had changed (AND we moved to another town!). She didn't say how she found me, but I suspect it was through my sons, one of whom shares his dad's name.

Net result - we're looking to meet up in August when we stop in Norway on our cruise!

BTW - she lived with us 32 years ago!

That's really cool.

I recently tracked down a friend of mine from college that was from Japan. She got married and changed names, and the language barrier was proving to be a challenge.

She now has a 17 year old daughter that looks almost exactly like she did when I knew her as a college freshman. That stuff freaks me out.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
That's really cool.

I recently tracked down a friend of mine from college that was from Japan. She got married and changed names, and the language barrier was proving to be a challenge.

She now has a 17 year old daughter that looks almost exactly like she did when I knew her as a college freshman. That stuff freaks me out.
Karianne has a 19 year old daughter that looks just like her at that age, also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron