*** Official #3 Kansas Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

volclone

Apr 11, 2006
What's the worst (margin) home conference loss in ISU history? We have to be getting close.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Remember when Iowa thought they were good because they put it all together a month ago?

Yeah...it doesn't take much.

• Winner
Reactions: BryceC

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
barstool KU has a pretty funny tweet. not gameday thread appropraite prolly.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Forget the people who have a “holier than thou” attitude about people blasting the players and Prohm. These players are showing no effort on the court, getting their butts kicked by 30 in Hilton, this is ridiculous. I say blast them all you want, they deserve it.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
I am still watching this game, so by default, I am already a good fan.
Yes you are. You are the kind of fans CF want, the way we were blocked for pointing out how clueless and pathetic Paul Rhoads was? Looking and seeing how everyone is happy we go bowling year in year out, you would think Cyclonefanatic has different staff than the pro Rhoads. Everytime we complained about a Sam Richardson running for his life because Paul couldn’t recruit let alone develop OL and all other positions, we would be blocked. I won’t be surprised if I get blocked here for saying Coach Prohm needs to be relieved of his duties because he is not the right man to coach a team of ISU caliber.

• Informative
Reactions: Closed Casket

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
"Don't count him out for the NBA", announcer Lance Blanks said about Dotson. He said earlier he wasn't NBA material because he was too short. Which is it dude?

80sClone

Dec 29, 2014
Remember when BB used to get us through winter .... and on to the Spring Game and Veisha. Now we don't have any of that.

Reactions: ISUKyro