Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Should be a battle on Saturday against PSU. The Watkins/Garza matchup will be really fun to watch. Hopefully, Garza can wear him down and get him in foul trouble.

The Palestra is sold out for this game so it will be a much better atmosphere than playing in the Bryce Jordan Center.
Really? I didn't know they were playing there. Unique venue for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkJRP

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nice reach. But you flame the fires and change the subject anytime your narrative does not fit. Kind of a bad look honestly. Some of your favorites
Iowa basketball roster is bad and maybe 1 guy would play for ISU
This MSU writer thinks Iowa has a mid major roster and agree
Fran is terrible (He has shown me he can make adjustments this year, I am surprised)
Iowa Super bowl (seriously come on. You know most Iowa fans are just owning up to it because Bohannon said this, it is is fun)
Prohm is a better coach than Fran, well, not really.

I can't even read this

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa Basketball full on imploding today vs Penn State. Garza lights out the first 33 min and then disappeared. He's good but he really struggles to find ways for him team to win

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Kreiner having a good first half forced Fran's hand into playing he and Garza together for long periods of time, Garza was totally gassed with about 8 minutes left. Should use them to spell each other. That was a great game though, Joe played his ass off the second half.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kreiner having a good first half forced Fran's hand into playing he and Garza together for long periods of time, Garza was totally gassed with about 8 minutes left. Should use them to spell each other. That was a great game though, Joe played his ass off the second half.

Wieskamp is pretty damn good. Garza pads his stats until the end of the game then folds like a cheap tent. Connor and Evelyn looked like fish out of water out there

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
A couple things I took from the Iowa/PSU game:

1. It was frustrating to watch Penn State run an actual offense against Iowa’s zone, there was actual movement and back screens.
2. Joe T is going to be a solid player in the next few years, really hope Tre Jackson can take that step for us.

Last edited:

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Lol at the Hawk fans waiting to make sure we lose before they come back, had they won, they'd already be here going after Twins.

P

PeacefulRival

I'm here. I thought the hawk game was a fun one to watch. Wish we would have won, but PSU played well and is coached well.

I/m looking forward to watching the clones tonight. It's the first game I will be able to watch since the CyHawk game.

Hoping the Clones have a good game.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural and heitclone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm here. I thought the hawk game was a fun one to watch. Wish we would have won, but PSU played well and is coached well.

I/m looking forward to watching the clones tonight. It's the first game I will be able to watch since the CyHawk game.

Hoping the Clones have a good game.
Coached well? Chambers has been there 8 previous years. They've finished better than 10th in the B1G once.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron