Festivus: Airing of Grievances

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I have a grievance with Jordan "I'm All That, Just Ask Me" Bohannon. Not only did he and his team punk us on our own floor, but then he has the audacity to blow a kiss and leave his stinky-ass shoes on the holy and sacred floor of Hilton Coliseum.

He must think his balls are elephantine. I'm hoping that by staying for another year, he gets sweet revenge in Cow/Hole Areola....oops, Carver/Hawkeye Arena.

Reactions: cyfan21

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
My airing is the annual "oh ****, I need to go shopping on Dec 23rd!" Yes, it's congested and yes, we are just trying to get done. But for the love of God, could some of you do it with some urgency??? I want to get out of this black hole of a parking lot and can't because you are too busy picking your nose, thumbing at your cell phone or whateverthehellyounumbnuts do, but get going!

Sometimes during this busy holiday season, I like to relax by walking slow laps in the mall with my entire family side by side. Occasionally we'll stop and point something out to one another, be it a funny sign, a silly hat or a just a light that catches our attention. This past weekend, my shoe lace felt a little loose, so I stopped and re-tied it, making sure my wife and daughter stayed right there with me (family time is important to us).

Don't worry. We aren't one of those insensitive families that walk aimlessly as we talk on our phones. We make sure to stop and finish our conversations before walking again. Besides, it would be especially dangerous seeing how we're all on crutches.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Just curious if anyone close to the program has hears yachting similar to this since I have no reason to either doubt nor believe the OP.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Just curious if anyone close to the program has hears yachting similar to this since I have no reason to either doubt nor believe the OP.

I don’t associate with people who yacht or talk about it so I can hears about it so don’t think I am of any help.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
One of my best buddies since Kindergarten...which was a LONG time ago, boys and girls...is not only an Iowa fan, but also grew up a Notre Dame fan. He has been sending me gifs from Rudy, the Notre Dame fight song, etc since they announced the bowl selections. That mother ****** has all my grievances today. All of them. Told him as much today as well. ******.

• Funny
Reactions: ISUalways

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
One of my best buddies since Kindergarten...which was a LONG time ago, boys and girls...is not only an Iowa fan, but also grew up a Notre Dame fan. He has been sending me gifs from Rudy, the Notre Dame fight song, etc since they announced the bowl selections. That mother ****** has all my grievances today. All of them. Told him as much today as well. ******.

Well, here's your problem. It's tough being buddies with an Iowa fan. I should know, I sleep with one every night. :eek:

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
To trump, for existing.

To Walmart, for having a stupid policy of not matching prices from one store to the next, even on non-clearance items. What kind of a company does that?

When you say one store to the next, do you mean Walmart won't price match a product that is available at another Walmart store for a lower price?

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Work today:

I'm in insurance and we deal with a lot of HR departments at the various clients we serve.

Holiday week, should be a slow week, right? Apparently not. In the last 4-5 working days, I've had mistakes by I think 4-5 employer contacts that I've had to clean up. Each one takes at least 30-60 minutes to work on, and I'm supposed to do this on top of my already 125% full workload.

The most recent one, the person in an HR department who is supposed to be the "expert" on their own benefits apparently doesn't know if their own benefit is taxable or not. Marked the wrong box on a form -- "little tiny" error, even though it's plain as can be. Now, I will spend close to an hour fixing this, then have to hand it off to a colleague who will spend another 20 minutes. All because she couldn't take 3 extra seconds to do the form right!!!!

:mad:

• Agree
Reactions: ISUalways

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
people who still pay for **** at stores by writing ******* checks. Then, they need to balance their damn checkbook before they grab their **** and get the **** out of the way. **** these people.

There. I feel better.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron