Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
JP4Cy, there are some posts that make me think you can have objective discussions with good insight. Not sure why you can't sustain it though. If you want to fixate on when I joined the CyFan, then you are free to do so. I would suspect a lot of fans look through older posts that capture their attention.

I don't want an adversarial relationship with anyone on this board. If you want to give me a chance...great. If not, then that is no big deal either.

No one cares buddy. This screams Deanvogs

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
ohtheironing.jog
irony.jpg

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Not looking to argue with you. If you don't know, then you don't know. I should't assume you are aware of the issues between Fred and JP just because you are a cyclone fan.

Nor would I expect you to have any reason to believe me either. There is no point in getting in a pissing contest over something I know to be true and what you believe to be true.
I know you are twisting. I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt. There were issues as in any relationship. Nothing like what you are alluding to. But continue being wrong. Hate to stop u from looking like more of a **** head that you already are showing.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'll have to do some checking but yeah seems like it.

Funny as I remember Fred refuting a lot of the things that were published.
Please make it public once u find out.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Remember when you said Mike Gesell was just as good as Monte Morris?
I preferred his “rhapsody happens” skit. He does has some belly laugh posts.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Last edited:

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Remember when you said Mike Gesell was just as good as Monte Morris?

You probably shouldn't post about other peoples "misses"

Bohannon
Connor
Wieskamp
Kriener
Garza
That's arguably a worse starting 5 than what Lickliter had

The fact you are saying Luka Garza will be the best player on your team next year makes my heart full

And the best player on your team this year will be Luka Garza. Have fun

I really hope they get Garza. Don't know much about Nunge but it's kind of weird they have two players coming in with no open scholarships. Let the Franning begin

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Seems like you do this every year. Didn't you say before the season Jordan was gonna grad transfer as well? Now you are gonna say all year that he is gonna grad transfer next year?

I said Jordan was going to grad transfer this year?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron