Friday OT #1 - Where Did You Sleep Last Night?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
More importantly, is my wife the only one that when she rolls over will take a death grip on the covers and pull them with her as she rolls? I don’t know how many times I have to explain the concept of rolling over UNDERNEATH AND INDEPENDENTLY of the covers.....

I use a body pillow. Can't stand having my knees touching together.

These two reasons are why I insisted on a king size bed when we got married. Wife with her blankets and body pillow means minimal room for me in a smaller bed.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Zero gravity preset in the adjustable bed.

Having that adjustable base has been fantastic. Now I have a real issue sleeping on a flat mattress

My wife is amazing to cuddle with too....so drool quality sleep

Reactions: oldman and Angie

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I sleep in none of what is shown. It’s kinda like a mixture of free fall and fetal and the side one where they are unsure. Think it was from the wife grabbing blankets so I have invented a style that allows me to sleep, death grip the sheets and brace myself from the wife trying to push me off the bed.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Side-sleeper, pillow between my knees, one arm wrapped around a pillow and the other arm under my head and pillow.

I used to give my wife **** for sleeping with so many pillows, but I've reduced waking up with a sore back and/or stupid crick in my neck by propping up my body in different ways.

And I almost always have one leg kicked out from under the blankets.

Reactions: Angie

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Man, I finally read the title and realized it’s where not how like everyone has been answering.

I’m taking the fifth on the where, not want to take the chance Mrs BC is on here.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Man, I finally read the title and realized it’s where not how like everyone has been answering.

I’m taking the fifth on the where, not want to take the chance Mrs BC is on here.
You forgot to add, "And I assure you that there was no sleeping going on."

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
source.gif

Makes it tough when you can’t move much.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I slept on my stomach for over 35 years until increasing neck issues forced me to stop and start sleeping on my side. It then took more than 6 months of sleeping with stuffed animals to train myself to sleep on my side. Most of the time I sleep on my right side as when I sleep on my left side I sometimes get this cramp in my thigh/IT band that feels like somebody knifed my leg, but as my acid reflux continues to get worse I find myself sleeping a lot more on my left side.

I just realized something - getting old sucks.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Side-sleeper, pillow between my knees, one arm wrapped around a pillow and the other arm under my head and pillow.

I used to give my wife **** for sleeping with so many pillows, but I've reduced waking up with a sore back and/or stupid crick in my neck by propping up my body in different ways.

And I almost always have one leg kicked out from under the blankets.
I'm basically this, thanks for saving me the typing.

Sometimes the dog sneaks up though and then I'm careening near the edge of the bed when I wake up.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
More importantly, is my wife the only one that when she rolls over will take a death grip on the covers and pull them with her as she rolls? I don’t know how many times I have to explain the concept of rolling over UNDERNEATH AND INDEPENDENTLY of the covers.....

Yes, this!!! No, your wife is not the only one who does that. I have personal knowledge of someone else who does. And he denies it.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron