Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Dude Bohannon said he circled this game for two years and it was Iowa's Super Bowl. Are you calling him a liar?
Nope. Kid really wants to win. I want kids like that on my team and you should too. Plus, since when does wanting it more equal winning? If Drake came to Hilton they may want it more too but that doesn't mean they would win.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Nope. Kid really wants to win. I want kids like that on my team and you should too. Plus, since when does wanting it more equal winning? If Drake came to Hilton they may want it more too but that doesn't mean they would win.

Iowa **** housed us, end of story. Does that mean Iowa is great? No. Garza and Weiskamp are damn good players though.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Iowa wanted it more=Losing by 25 at home in the second half.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Honestly Drake getting to play us and Iowa getting to play us is the best comparison I've heard

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Iowa wanted it more=Losing by 25 at home in the second half.
Iowa can want it more and be the better team they're not mutually exclusive. Sometimes the worse team wants it more and squeaks out the win but this certainly wasn't the case. Iowa is a better team right now.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: breck53 and iahawks

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Iowa can want it more and be the better team they're not mutually exclusive. Sometimes the worse team wants it more and squeaks out the win but this certainly wasn't the case. Iowa is a better team right now.

Not directed at you obviously. You are a rational poster.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Did someone complain about officiating?
Your body of work indicates it isn’t far off.

I am waiting for advanced analytics that indicate we won, or how our wants/pp were not close to Iowa’s. Maybe you could share the ‘want: turnover” ratio. I would really like to see the advanced analytics quantifying want.

With no more excuses it is ok to admit we lost. Badly. Then quit making excuses. This “want” excuse is pathetic loser talk. We lost. No excuses.none.