Who is going Camping!!!!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Bought six tickets through my Cyclone Club (Captains-level), but only need two. Will have two pairs for sale at my cost. Let me know if interested.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I would GUESS there will be 15-20K down there. Where as last year was like 25K+

Really wish I could go, just didn't work out. It will be a packed stadium for sure. ND will bring a lot of fans. They are one of those teams that people like or hate, and have a much more national footprint than most.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
If you want some cheaper tickets to the game they are now available. Will probably be sitting around the students but still a pretty good discount on these:

• Winner

PlanoClone

Mar 27, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Wife and I flying from KC to Tampa on the 25th, spending most of the 26th at the beach then driving to Orlando. Staying at Hyatt Regency, driving back to Tampa late the 28th for early morning flight the 29th. Let's do this!

• Winner

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
Not going! This will be another in a long string of Iowa State athletic disappointments this year. I've followed the Cyclones -- good and bad -- for more than 50 years. My hope, my optimism is gone. Iowa Staters have simply learned to be satisfied with mediocrity. The world is trying to love us, we just never seem to show up. Maybe it's a hangover from last night's butt-kickin' at Hilton, but I don't think so. I just don't think we've ever reached a point where we really believe in ourselves.

Last edited:

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Not going! This will be another in a long string of Iowa State athletic disappointments this year. I've followed the Cyclones -- good and bad -- for more than 50 years. My hope, my optimism is gone. Iowa Staters have simply learned to be satisfied with mediocrity. The world is trying to love us, we just never seem to show up. Maybe it's a hangover from last night's butt-kickin' at Hilton, but I don't think so.

Emo much?

You need help!!!

The Camping World Bowl is the #3 bowl for the Big 12, not to mention playing a National brand.

Plus it's a Bowl game, win or lose it's a fun time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron