(5-0) WVU vs (6-0) UNI right now on CBSSN

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Well your a little ***** in real life so why don’t u go cry

Why are you lynching me dogg? I seriously feel like an African American that’s been hunted down by white men, beaten, and then hung in a tree and my body desecrated for all of the other African Americans to see right now.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
True. I wouldn’t want people jerking on me either.
giphy.gif

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Why are you lynching me dogg? I seriously feel like an African American that’s been hunted down by white men, beaten, and then hung in a tree and my body desecrated for all of the other African Americans to see right now.

sounds like u have a racist problem . Go be racist man.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Defending the OP in this thread probably wasn't the place to make this stand.

I have
Made this stand several times and nothing has ever been done. I have been a memeber if this site since it started and Jeremy owned it. We used to talk about cyclone sports and disagreements happened but it was fine. Now it’s a mob of the same guys coming after everyone and it’s ridiculous. I have been a Clone fan since I was born 45 years ago. I’m personal friends with the associate AD and go
Out with frank all the time. This site is becoming an embarrassment to Iowa State because people can’t just talk and enjoy cyclone sports without attacking. My father is a booster and has a suite and we don’t miss games. It’s sad Cyclone fans act this way.

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
It’s not just the OP. It’s every thread if you disagree with something like 15 of the same posters pile in guys. Instead of having a conversation, they go full jerk mode. Almost every thread it’s the same people

Most everything online is just drowned in irony and sarcasm anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: Cy$

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
I have
Made this stand several times and nothing has ever been done. I have been a memeber if this site since it started and Jeremy owned it. We used to talk about cyclone sports and disagreements happened but it was fine. Now it’s a mob of the same guys coming after everyone and it’s ridiculous. I have been a Clone fan since I was born 45 years ago. I’m personal friends with the associate AD and go
Out with frank all the time. This site is becoming an embarrassment to Iowa State because people can’t just talk and enjoy cyclone sports without attacking. My father is a booster and has a suite and we don’t miss games. It’s sad Cyclone fans act this way.
Ok boomer

• Funny
Reactions: Acylum

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
1. Recently registered. Not a problem.
2. From Norwalk. Ok, usually not a thing.
3. Uses words like lynching in a sports thread. Hmmmmm
4. Spells you are as your.
Yep.... I gotcha.

Reactions: Macloney

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I have
Yikes

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I have

Who is Frank?

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I have

This site is full of good people and far from an embarrassment. For those you do not care to interact with, there's a great feature called "ignore." It will change your life. Guaranteed.

• Winner
Reactions: LincolnSwinger