My Betting Locks

Clon3

Mar 24, 2014
That is not the point of this thread. I will never post my "units" on my bets.

What good is touting your record then? Posting picks doesn’t really say anything if you’re betting different amounts per play as you have said (and shown in your poorly scribbled pictures lol)

you can use 1u, 2u, 3u etc as your confidence intervals as most bettors do without telling everyone the $ amount

• Agree
Reactions: STATE12

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
What good is touting your record then? Posting picks doesn’t really say anything if you’re betting different amounts per play as you have said (and shown in your poorly scribbled pictures lol)

you can use 1u, 2u, 3u etc as your confidence intervals as most bettors do without telling everyone the $ amount
What I am doing is just putting a pick or a few picks up each day and showing what my pick is for the day. People can take it or leave it. My overall record will show how well i know my stuff.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Go to The Meadows and collect daily. most people cant do this but I work close and can stop in over lunch

The seems efficient. By the way I hate your play tonight but only because I already bet it this morning and can't fade you

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
The seems efficient. By the way I hate your play tonight but only because I already bet it this morning and can't fade you
Haha. As I am sure you know UNI plays killer D and their offense has not looked that great yet. I just dont see it going over that

• Dislike
Reactions: SerenityNow

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Haha. As I am sure you know UNI plays killer D and their offense has not looked that great yet. I just dont see it going over that

The team they play plays fast and can't defend. The fact you're on it makes me want to hedge and just lose the juice

Clon3

Mar 24, 2014
What I am doing is just putting a pick or a few picks up each day and showing what my pick is for the day. People can take it or leave it. My overall record will show how well i know my stuff.

Okay. Sure. So why are the pictures you posted yesterday mostly $20 bets, yet you said that you bet $50 on the play?

Were you 2.5x more confident in your pick yesterday? If so that should help your record, no?

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron