All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Why would you storm the field when you were favored and didn't win on a last second play?

Wow, that is SO lame.

Iowa was favored to win the game. Minny has 1 decent win all year long, and that is worthy of a top 10 ranking?

Those 3 whole points Iowa scored in the 2nd half really got the fans all fired up and in the end they just couldn't control themselves I guess?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Thank goodness that ref got out of the way on Brock's scramble.

I really think this is why the offense is such a point of contention for so many on here.

The entire process book is about winning with attention to detail, and within the margins. Yet Brock is a gun slinger.

the two definitely compete with one another.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
because they are hypocritical and insecure about their place in the world?

They wanted to be noticed. They know Minny and Wisky will still finish ahead of them in the B1G West.... so they wanted their 15 mins of fame. How cute.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Are we still debating if Pettway is better than Martin?

Martin must be redshirting this year, huh?

Oh wait, he doesn't have a redshirt left to use. Feel bad for Martin... he was going to be their MVP this year.... and he's just let everyone down in his hometown.

Even with their injuries at the WR position, he just still can't get in the 2 deeps. What a coup it was for KF to get him away from Michigan. Or was it a better move by Harbaugh in dumping him? Remember when Harbaugh said he was going to start this year for Michigan.... I think he was just playing KF to take him off his hands.

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Wow, that is SO lame.

Iowa was favored to win the game. Minny has 1 decent win all year long, and that is worthy of a top 10 ranking?

Those 3 whole points Iowa scored in the 2nd half really got the fans all fired up and in the end they just couldn't control themselves I guess?
Let's be honest both the clones and the Hawks got the biggest wins of their seasons yesterday.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Memphis?
giphy.gif
Lol. We'll be hearing shortly what an incredible opponent Nevada is in the Cheez-It bowl.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
What's your preferred metric to judge CFB teams? I mean Memphis was a top 25 team that year. Either way I still think we go to Orlando
CFP poll or Sagarin. So your most likely bowl opponents are either Nevada or Wake Forest? Yikes

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY