Oddly Specific Things You Would Want To Go Back In Time To Witness or Be A Part Of

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I'd love to see the expressions on peoples' faces during the first successful catapult launch in battle.

The person that designed it had to be be sitting there like, "Oh take THAT mother *******!"

Conversely, the recipients had to be going "Holy ****, they are throwing boulders at us! Eddie was just there and now he's gone. Imma take my spear and go home."

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Alright I'll try to get "oddly specific" as the OP suggested.

I want to go back and be present at the moment when a business or person sells their soul for money.

Examples: When Amazon decided to run hundreds of mom and pop stores out of business. When Facebook decided to start running ads. When Wells Fargo pushed employees to create fake accounts or sure-to-fail loans. When Harvey Weinstein decided to buy a casting couch.

Reactions: Angie

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Go back to 1980 and convince Coach K the Iowa state job is more lucrative.

Then go back to 1972 and tell Nixon breaking into the DNC isn’t necessary and he’ll be re-elected easily.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Woodstock..... watch Jimi play the national anthem.

Go back to 1982... decide not to date who would later become my girlfriend. I fell hopelessly head over heels and 2 months later she slept with my best friend. Needless to say, I had cut those 2 out of my life. 6 months later, he knocked her up and dumped her. No winners.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Woodstock..... watch Jimi play the national anthem.

Go back to 1982... decide not to date who would later become my girlfriend. I fell hopelessly head over heels and 2 months later she slept with my best friend. Needless to say, I had cut those 2 out of my life. 6 months later, he knocked her up and dumped her. No winners.

Sounds like you ended up the winner

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
The NCAA game were Niang breaks his foot.
Just moments before it goes down I would run out on the court and give him a big bear hug.

I would be arrested, banned from all future games, restraining order.... yada yada yada
BUT
ISU would have a Championship banner hanging in Hilton today.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Go back to the day Hardees managment decided to get rid of the monster burger and kick them in the nuts.

• Funny
Reactions: cyclones500

Help Support Us

Become a patron