*** Official IOWA STATE VS Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Up 3 scores with 4:30 left, I'm ok with TTU dinking and dunking their way down the field. Will trade yards for time.

Yeah, I don't necessarily like the idea that Tech may put another 7 on the board here, but it'll be under 2:00 (maybe under 1:00 if we're lucky) when it happens, so they're effectively killing the game on this scoring drive.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Breece is a stud. Future teams will now have to game plan to stop ISU’s running game.

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Maybe. You could also say they’ve scored 68 non-OT points in their last 2 conference games. I’m just saying in general Tech is a team that can rack up yards and score points. Our defense did it’s job today. I’ll still stand by the assertion that people overreacting about how horrible our D is because of the results of single drives is dumb.

I don't think any of us would say our D is horrible or even below average. Just don't like the scheme that they're being coached to play all the time. Today was a day that they could have been more bump and run, up on the line, to slow down the screen plays, that's all.

• Disagree
Reactions: SerenityNow

Help Support Us

Become a patron