How long will we keep Mitchell, Brock???

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just a piece of friendly advice - if you want to feel "welcomed" at a new site - don't start by asking when some of our favorite players are going to transfer.

C'mon bawbie you got the hammer use it!! (not on me on cyfern);).

• Agree
Reactions: BoxsterCy

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
Bawby and NWICY -- There could be some good questions asked and discussions had on this site if it weren't for posters like you. Who wants to submit himself to a couple of bottom-feeders like you both?

brycy

Apr 11, 2006
Re-al looks amazingly fast everytime he is in there. Hope he gets more opportunities soon.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
giphy.gif

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Then I will continue to ask legitimate questions and just feel unwelcome. Take your meds.

I'm having a hard time telling if this is your weak attempt to troll or if you're truly this dense.

It doesn't matter much, at this rate you won't last long either way.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Bawby and NWICY -- There could be some good questions asked and discussions had on this site if it weren't for posters like you. Who wants to submit himself to a couple of bottom-feeders like you both?

STFU BOOMER

RedBlooded

Jun 11, 2010
cedar falls
Re-al has deep voice that you can hear through the tv. Puts fear in me from the couch. A guy with that voice, just get out of his way when he's running.

• Funny
Reactions: Bewilderme

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Alright, alright... I guess I gotta bring some insight into this nonsense...

Y’all remember Matt Campbell’s first class? We got two guys that the staff was talking about and raving about every summer. I remember reading the forums about everyone getting excited that these dudes were true freshman and they were already standing out in camp. Oh my gosh, these guys were the future...

I’m talking about Tymar Sutton and Jalen Martin. We would always here their names come up when the staff talked about the guys who were making strides and impressing. Where are they now?

Yes, Re-al and Jirehl are quality players and are more talented than Sutton and Martin. I can’t wait to see them on the field. But if they transfer, so be it. You don’t think this staff can find a replacement?

This staff recruits better and better every year. I would say Hunter Dekkers is a more talented QB than Re-al and Miyan Williams is a running back coveted by many programs (including Ohio State).

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
While I would like to see Real on the field more he is our back-up QB. So every week he has to learn the game plan just as much as Purdy does. Also, there is increased risk of injury bringing him in to run the ball. I'm guessing the coaching staff is not trying to overwhelm him by learning more than one position.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

TedKumsher

Aug 30, 2007
Ames
It wouldn't surprise me if the gameplan for WVU once again had each RB getting a possession, just that Hall performed in a manner that made it tough to take him off the field. I don't think we are done with the experiments yet. Campbell threw away their redshirts. So, it wouldn't surprise me if Jirehl Brock gets a series before Hall this week. I don't think the RB position will be settled until the OU game.
Brock has (only) played 3 games. So you're right that they could still experiment -- but not because Campbell "threw away" both of their redshirts.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Brock has (only) played 3 games. So you're right that they could still experiment -- but not because Campbell "threw away" both of their redshirts.

Until this week, Campbell had been playing both Hall and Brock like he doesn't care about their redshirts. One play here. Two plays there. Hardly meaningful snaps. My point is that Campbell still seems to be experimenting. Listening to him on the Coach's Corner last night, I don't think he has settled on Hall anymore than he settled on Lang a week ago. And where is the biggest unknown? Jirehl Brock. Thus, I look for him to get a bunch of carries early in the game against Tech.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Until this week, Campbell had been playing both Hall and Brock like he doesn't care about their redshirts. One play here. Two plays there. Hardly meaningful snaps. My point is that Campbell still seems to be experimenting. Listening to him on the Coach's Corner last night, I don't think he has settled on Hall anymore than he settled on Lang a week ago. And where is the biggest unknown? Jirehl Brock. Thus, I look for him to get a bunch of carries early in the game against Tech.[/QUOTE

I agree with this. He has also shown to give the guys that have proven themselves in the past the first crack in games. Lang last week and Zeb last year against OSU. It would have been interesting if Johnnie would have hit a big run or two to see what Campbell would have done. Same if Zeb would have lit OSU up last year. My guess is he would have stayed with those guys. But since both were ineffective early they got the hook and happened to have guys then take advantage of their opportunity.