Welcome to Brocktober

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The thing that is maddening is we would probably be 4-0 if Re-al was our starter. Never thought I would say that, but Iowa is terrible against running qb's. They never win those games. And Brock was not really sharp against Baylor.

Not cool during Brocktober man

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneCJ

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
The thing that is maddening is we would probably be 4-0 if Re-al was our starter. Never thought I would say that, but Iowa is terrible against running qb's. They never win those games. And Brock was not really sharp against Baylor.

This might be one of the worst takes I have seen on this board

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016

The Hawk trolls are feeling good at this point in the season

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
giphy.gif

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Nah. Re-Al is not as refined a thrower as Brock is, Brock fits the offense we want to run really well. We're lacking a run game so far, it's making us too one-dimensional (and QB runs are not a permanent solution for a RB problem).

Reactions: Doc and scratch

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Anyone know of any nuggets of any positions switching up or anything? Seems like that happens every October and it may be needed for this season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron