*** Official #19 Iowa VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I know and I can't say much since I'm not even gonna be there but have you been to Pullman?

Where they setup GameDay actually blocked a main road to parking lots and they figured it out.
Curious. In Pullman, when was the game 'relative' to Gameday? That, IMO, has a great deal of impact on number of attendees.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
AmesDay twitter feed just rewound to a couple of days ago. Just me? Was enjoying the crowd amassing.
They turned off the feed at 7am for some reason. There was a little box warning you. I was enjoying watching the crowd too

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Forgot pic

QURmg9S.jpg

Where's all the people at?? For an hour and 15 minutes before showtime, that's lame. Hopefully it's just taking them a while to file in.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
So are people going to sit there and wring there hands over Pulman all morning? Who gives a ****. Enjoy the day whatever happens.

When you heard Pollard and Rece Davis and whoever comparing us to them. It's fair to be worried when the crowd looks like that 1 hour before showtime.

I want the best for ISU like everyone else and that means having 20-30 thousand people behind that stage.

Plus what else are we supposed to talk about right now?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
When you heard Pollard and Rece Davis and whoever comparing us to them. It's fair to be worried when the crowd looks like that 1 hour before showtime.

I want the best for ISU like everyone else and that means having 20-30 thousand people behind that stage.

Plus what else are we supposed to talk about right now?
It will be what it will be. No amount of worrying on the internet is going to change it. It's well past the time to do anything about it. Besides, I promise by the time Corso makes his pick it's going to be insane around the set.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron