Who will be the guest picker?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I don’t think Iowa fans can talk the geography smack. The Quad Cities aren’t part of “Chicago”.
It’s a clear tell of a Tavernhawk that hasn’t left the state.

One of the best parts of CyHawk is to watch these folks troll away from their local public libraries. You can’t help but feel ******* outstanding about yourself.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
All I know is they sure as hell better not pick some Hawk douche like Tom Arnold or Ashton Kutcher. If it's one of them I hope they boo the hell out of them from the moment they step foot on stage.

L

LincolnWay187

All I know is they sure as hell better not pick some Hawk douche like Tom Arnold or Ashton Kutcher. If it's one of them I hope they boo the hell out of them from the moment they step foot on stage.
I sat on a flight next to Tom between Des Moines and Dallas. Dude has gigantic hands hahaha.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
And listen, I love Ashton Kutcher, but the dude grew up in eastern Iowa and I believe attended Iowa for a bit as well. Of course he's an Iowa fan. It's not like there's a random A list celebrity with no ties to Iowa who's a huge Hawk fan.

You are correct, Ashton is an Iowa drop out.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
We will probably end up with a totally arbitrary guest picker based on this chart I found this morning.

View attachment 66639 The TBD was Bryce Harper, and the article mentioned it was a stretch with his wife being a former athlete at OSU. If we don't want to have a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we should hope for Kevin Costner, similar to the Tim Matheson pick for Oregon. Otherwise, look out for Blake Shelton, OneRepublic, Lil Nas X, or Jerry Springer?
I think we're going to get a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Winner
Reactions: skibumspe