Who will be the guest picker?

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
giphy.gif
Field of Dreams... that's it. Oh, his band played in Forest City once.

Oh wow, that's dumb

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm just going to leave this here and then I'll leave this thread alone. I apologize if my list offended, I was just thinking main stream Iowans.

If you read this article, unless its a slam dunk tie-in, most of the time they go with indirect or loose connections to the game they're doing. Just some food for thought.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...87166/college-gameday-celebrity-guest-pickers

Thrilled for you guys that you're getting GameDay. So freaking cool and I know it'll look GREAT on TV. Better open those parking lots at midnight. :)

Thrilled for you guys? And this whole time I thought you were an ISU fan too!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What the deuce? I have 1UNI2ISU on ignore. How am I seeing these posts? Are there 2 1UNI2ISU accounts? Is it the same poster? How freaking sad is that?

There are glitches at times it seems. I had Biggest Loser Hawk on ignore and saw his once. It happens unfortunately

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Thrilled for you guys? And this whole time I thought you were an ISU fan too!

In the sense that I'm a latecomer to being an Iowa State fan. Most of you guys have been doing this for years and years. I really came around during the Eustachy run and of course when McDermott was hired (sorry bout that) and have continued since that point. The people that started in the 60s and 70s have put up with more losing and heartbreak than I can imagine. Those are the folks I'm referencing.

Also, can't help but think you're confusing me with the other guy that is a fraud (rhoho) with an oddly similar username. I've been around this board for a lot longer.

Cheers!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
In the sense that I'm a latecomer to being an Iowa State fan. Most of you guys have been doing this for years and years. I really came around during the Eustachy run and of course when McDermott was hired (sorry bout that) and have continued since that point. The people that started in the 60s and 70s have put up with more losing and heartbreak than I can imagine. Those are the folks I'm referencing.

Also, can't help but think you're confusing me with the other guy that is a fraud (rhoho) with an oddly similar username. I've been around this board for a lot longer.

Cheers!

Oh that's totally my bad. You're a great poster it's the rhoho fella

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid

Cheers!

Ah, that makes sense.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Cheers!

Hate when some jackwagon basically copies a username of another, makes it hard to differentiate. That rhoho is a loser.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

Cheers!

Rhoho has an avatar, this guy does not. That's how I can tell them apart, anyway.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Cheers!
That's totally my bad too. I thought you were the guy that's been posting about his inside knowledge of game day. Carry on.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I never watch game day. Do they wait until the morning of the show to announce the guest picker?

Help Support Us

Become a patron