So, are we going with the Black uniforms for this one?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm anticipating chrome helmets, red jersey, red pants.

It looks like this is exactly what it will be.... and it will look AWFUL too.

Trust me, the cardinal chrome helmets will look pink against the cardinal jerseys and cardinal pants.... especially in the daylight.

Somebody with photoshop should be able to show how horrible this combo will look.

I can't understand why our athletic dept can't seem to get anything right? We have a poster on this site that came out with the best looking helmet you can possibly imagine (see my avatar), yet we pay someone huge money to come up with the bugle looking POS.... and now we don't know any better that the cardinal chrome will look terrible with the cardinal jerseys and pants.

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006

Trust me, the cardinal chrome helmets will look pink against the cardinal jerseys and cardinal pants.... especially in the daylight.

Somebody with photoshop should be able to show how horrible this combo will look.

I can't understand why our athletic dept can't seem to get anything right? We have a poster on this site that came out with the best looking helmet you can possibly imagine (see my avatar), yet we pay someone huge money to come up with the bugle looking POS.... and now we don't know any better that the cardinal chrome will look terrible with the cardinal jerseys and pants.

I am no fan of our mkt dept in athletics either but what our team wears is pretty much a coach/player decision. I would look squarely at CMC if you hate what our FB program is wearing. He is mostly responsible (Crinerclone not withstanding)

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

What are we supposed to do when there's good things this season?

Reading your posts gets me from relaxing weekend of football to:

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio

200.webp

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I can wait until the game to poop my pants over uniform colors. Even then it will because I'm drunk and dehydrated above all else.

• Winner
Reactions: ZB4CY

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

Good grief. What an overreaction.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

A hint to the uniforms - oh no, black socks and black shoes - did we ask for permission????

Maybe cardinal socks and cardinal shoes.

I just really hope they wear the cardinal helmets, and not the chrome ones but I think I'm going to be wrong on that.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL

Throwing that locker room ******** back in their face, on the field.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I just find your continued overreaction to every little thing amusing. It’s been that way for years now.

How am I overreacting? I'm just saying the chrome won't look as good as just plain cardinal, that's all. I've never said these stupid little things are life and death. Hell, this game Saturday is meaningless in the scheme of life.

I just state my opinion on something, and everyone goes off on me like I'm overreacting.... so who is REALLY overreacting..... me or the people that just go off and call me names, etc?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
How am I overreacting? I'm just saying the chrome won't look as good as just plain cardinal, that's all. I've never said these stupid little things are life and death. Hell, this game Saturday is meaningless in the scheme of life.

I just state my opinion on something, and everyone goes off on me like I'm overreacting.... so who is REALLY overreacting..... me or the people that just go off and call me names, etc?

You sure act like it is. And it’s most definitely you that overreacts.