2019 Fantasy Football

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
I like Hockenson this year (not last year). It's not like Detroit has an overabundance of targets. He's going to have to be a part of that offense and Detroit's going to be trailing in a lot of games this year.

Seems like he has a chance to be an immediate contributor.

But historically TEs do very little their rookie year. Always a few exceptions, but they overwhelmingly struggle to provide any impact fantasy-wise.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
I wish I had guys like this in my league, you can rack up easy wins against players like this throughout the season.
I'm in a league where Kittle and Hockenson both went in the 3rd, Fant in the 4th. By round 8 there were 5 kickers drafted.

My all-time record in this league is below .500........ I'm not sure if I should be depressed or amazed at that fact.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
My lineup in my league with guys I used to work with. 12 team league with 2 keepers allowed and draft picks are tradeable. Traded Kamara last year for the #2 overall pick this year.

QB - Mahomes (keeper)
RB - CMC, Chubb (keeper), Carson, Latavius Murray, D Henderson, Tony Pollard, Kareem Hunt
WR - Adams, Golladay, Dede Westbrook, Deebo Samuel
TE - Vance McDonald
K - Wil Lutz
D - Eagles

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Looks like this didn't play out how I wanted it to. Really wish the Bears would have tried you use him more.

Yeah, it was a bust. But Nagy openly acknowledged postgame that they need to do a much better job of running the ball so my hope is that going forward that means a lot more touches and opportunities for Montgomery, especially once the coaches watch the tape again. Montgomery was out there doing exactly what he's always done, turning nothing into something.

It might be tough sledding at Denver in Week 2 but I'll probably keep him in my lineup anyway.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
ESPN has this fancy new thing that shows your projected finish. I was first after the draft. After Antonio Brown decided to be a ******* I dropped to 2nd.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Who would you start?

FLEX - Jarvis Landry or DJ Moore
TE - David Njoku or Delanie Walker

??

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Moore for sure

Either TE would be fine but I'd lean Walker

I've been leaning Landry but I think you're right about Moore. Leaning Njoku just because I want a part of that high-octane offense in Cleveland I've been hearing about.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Juju and Cooper are at Wr1 and 2

Will be interesting to see how Coop does. My Giants are a big soft turd right now with Eli back there, but if Jenkins stays on Amari that could be a tough matchup. Janoris snuffed him out last time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron