Strong big 12

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Why the heck is Mizzery going to Wyoming?

That is 4 or 5 bad loses. Auburn v Oregon is a heck of a game however. Auburn down 1.

A lot of MU fans I know were rightfully worried about this road game. I don't follow them closely, but Wyoming has had some pretty decent teams in the past. I was surprised Mizzou went up there.

I'll credit Wyoming. They looked pretty good tonight. Nothing dynamic, but solid.

The win over UNI, as unsatisfying as it was, is still 100x better than a loss.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
A lot of MU fans I know were rightfully worried about this road game. I don't follow them closely, but Wyoming has had some pretty decent teams in the past. I was surprised Mizzou went up there.

I'll credit Wyoming. They looked pretty good tonight. Nothing dynamic, but solid.

The win over UNI, as unsatisfying as it was, is still 100x better than a loss.

Yup they have sure gone to the cellar since chasing money in the SEC. I wonder if they are actually missing out on money since leaving the B12. I think the SEC gets 8 million more than us (ballpark)? What have they lost in ticket, concessions, and merchandise revenue now that they can’t get anyone to attend games?

• Agree
Reactions: surly

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
I'm kind of suprised by that stat. Would have assumed they've beaten Colorado or someone like that.
That surprised me too. P5 teams struggle with Mountain West teams, because they are a really good football conference. MW went undefeated except for Fresno State playing a close one with USC, Utah State almost beating Wake Forrest, and Colorado State losing to Colorado in the 4th. Overall they were 4-3 against P5 week 1
upload_2019-9-1_9-55-17.jpeg