Purdy is number <spoiler> QB in the nation according to PFF

CubsClones1

Nov 12, 2012
Prairie City
Since we're talking about preseason hype, Dane Brugler of The Athletic put out an article yesterday ranking Tristan Wirfs as the #1 and Alaric Jackson the #7 underclassmen Tackles in the country. Can't wait to see how our front 7 matches up against that line of the Hawks!

• Funny
Reactions: cdface

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Since we're talking about preseason hype, Dane Brugler of The Athletic put out an article yesterday ranking Tristan Wirfs as the #1 and Alaric Jackson the #7 underclassmen Tackles in the country. Can't wait to see how our front 7 matches up against that line of the Hawks!

Based off how the game went last year I think our front 7 will more than hold their own.

upload_2019-8-14_9-42-48.png

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone and CyTwins

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
thisisnotadrill-newthumb.png
Well, you nailed that! ;-)

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
I fully believe at the end of the year this will be our best year ever (could be by record, championship game, etc)......BUT, this pre-season hype is setting us up for MAJOR meltdowns this year (even if we win, lol). I hope we just throttle UNI and see third stringers......BUT, if it's halfway competitive and we still win, MELTDOWN MODE, lol.

After Purdy throws his first pick of the year.....i'll buy someone a beer that captures a video of a fan in the stands calling for Tiller, lol.

Mens Basketball sized meltdowns??

Reactions: CapnCy

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Baby Brother Fat Chubby Stanley is #51. Pretty generous rating for chubby boy.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It's funny because most Hawkeye fans I know don't even like Stanley and understand he's very limited in what he can do but the fan base is so quick to defend him when being compared to their rival QB who is clearly better

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
It's funny because most Hawkeye fans I know don't even like Stanley and understand he's very limited in what he can do but the fan base is so quick to defend him when being compared to their rival QB who is clearly better

There are hawk fans who swear Stanley is a first round draft pick after this year.

Help Support Us

Become a patron