Patio Seating Sukup

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
SUKUP END ZONE CLUB - PATIO PREMIUM SEATS

The Cyclone Club is pleased to offer single game Patio Premium Seating, in the Sukup End Zone Club. These premium seats, located between the upper and lower seating areas of Section 21, feature table top seating for groups of four (4) OR bar rail seating with swivel stools that are sold in pairs (2 tickets).

Sukup End Zone Patio Premium Table Tops for four are $1,000 per game (4 tickets) and bar rail seating is $500 a pair (2 tickets).

*Unfortunately, the IOWA game is SOLD OUT for both tables & rails and the UNI tables are already sold out, from the Directors & Victory pre-sale.*

As a XXXXX Level donor, you may request these patio premium seats now by visiting the following link (please submit your request by Friday, July 19):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/isupatio2019

Important Information on the Sukup End Zone Club Patio Premium Seating:

1- All requests are subject to game and location availability and are not guaranteed as part of this request application

2- Donor requests will be ranked and prioritized according to Cyclone Club donor level and priority points within each level

3- Those selected will be contacted by the Cyclone Club to finalize purchase and collect payment information

Thank you for your continued support of Iowa State

patio.jpg

Last edited:

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Cool idea to raise extra funds. And maybe a great way to entertain clients.

Too expensive for me to sit out in the heat for and extra $250 per seat, though, since my current seats allow me to actually watch the game the way I like to see it.

What was that area used for in the past? Does this now make the stadium capacity 61,524?

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
What was that area used for in the past? Does this now make the stadium capacity 61,524?

When the Sukup was built, that was just an open area of concrete with no seats. I know those seats were already there last year because I sit in row 13 and so those tables are right behind row 15. Those tables were used last year so I don't understand why they are announcing this as if it is a new thing this year.

• Informative
Reactions: beentherebefore

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
I like the idea of a hostess to wait on these people, especially for the price.

I remember an email last year about problems with the bar tops inside near the windows and people saving a lot of extra chairs in the race to get them. I could see the same thing happening there if problems like last year were to continue.

Capitalism at work. Usually someone is always willing to pay.

• Agree
Reactions: beentherebefore

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
When the Sukup was built, that was just an open area of concrete with no seats. I know those seats were already there last year because I sit in row 13 and so those tables are right behind row 15. Those tables were used last year so I don't understand why they are announcing this as if it is a new thing this year.
What's new is that those are now being sold / reserved for exclusive use. I believe that before they were available to the general Sukup EndZone patrons on a first-come, first-served basis.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
I like the idea of a hostess to wait on these people, especially for the price.

I remember an email last year about problems with the bar tops inside near the windows and people saving a lot of extra chairs in the race to get them. I could see the same thing happening there if problems like last year were to continue.

Capitalism at work. Usually someone is always willing to pay.
No longer an option - they took out the bar top railing and stools along the inside of the glass wall due to those issues.

Reactions: aauummm

Help Support Us

Become a patron