Orr / Walden posters

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Ditto, I might buy just one or two also depending on which ones and condition. I could be mistaken, but off the top of my head for some reason I think there might be seven of them.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Looking to buy all 6 .. anyone looking to sell?

Looks like there are two on eBay right now, along with some Walden/Orr Boondocks trucker hats. Typed in Walden Orr in the search.

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Macloney

Blee24

Aug 15, 2012
Thanks .. I did see the two but was hoping for the set. Guess you have to start somewhere :)

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I found a Johnny Orr poster at an estate sale several years back. I didn't realize that there was a series of them. Any more info???

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I have one somewhere in the basement, still in the wrapper. It is based on the old Bartles and Jaymes wine commercials.

Didn't realize you could still buy that stuff.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
I have 3 of them hanging I’m my bar area. Lake Laverne, school registration, and “Help us Restock our Stadiums”. I thought there was only 4 and I was missing “The Gamblers”. Does anyone know what the other two look like?

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
I have 3 of them hanging I’m my bar area. Lake Laverne, school registration, and “Help us Restock our Stadiums”. I thought there was only 4 and I was missing “The Gamblers”. Does anyone know what the other two look like?

There are at least 6, maybe 7, still trying to confirm that. There are two different ones with them in Jack Trice Stadium, one where they are in a classroom, one on Lake Luverne, the Poker one, and one where they are magicians. That might be all of them, but for some reason I have it in my head that there might be one more with them at central campus/campanile or at Hilton. I have all but the Magician one, but my poker one isn't in the best shape. I'm looking for the magician one specifically and would pay a good price for it in decent condition. I'd be interested in a poker one in good condition too. The Poker and Magician ones seem to be the hardest to find from my experience.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
I have one somewhere in the basement, still in the wrapper. It is based on the old Bartles and Jaymes wine commercials.

Didn't realize you could still buy that stuff.

You can pretty much only still buy this stuff if you find someone selling (ebay, garage sale, estate sale, etc.) They aren't readily available anywhere.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
I was able to go dig mine up and confirm that there are only six in the series (not seven). I actually have two sets of all but the magician one. If anybody is interested in a set with 5 of the 6 (not the greatest condition) I might consider trading or selling them.

JDDDCy

Dec 20, 2017
I have "The Gamblers" stashed somewhere. I would probably hang on to it unless it is worth a lot more than I think. What is a fair price?

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
I have "The Gamblers" stashed somewhere. I would probably hang on to it unless it is worth a lot more than I think. What is a fair price?

Depends on condition. Like new/great condition or pretty worn with pin holes/rips/tears?

JDDDCy

Dec 20, 2017
I haven't looked at it in a few years but I would say somewhere in between Excellent and pin holes.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
I haven't looked at it in a few years but I would say somewhere in between Excellent and pin holes.

I might have some interest depending on what you’d need for it and condition. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss price/send a pic.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron