ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I assume Chubba has an ISU offer even if it wasn’t published. My guess is MSU

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
It is kind of weird we haven’t been on him.
The staff loves Bouman, he committed early (first commit?) and he hasn't tried to go out and earn more offers or visit any schools. He comes to visit ISU every chance he gets. They specifically sought him out and got him.

He was a top choice for 2020. They tried to get Duggan in '19 and he held out too long and they offered Easton Dean and he accepted not long after. ISU QB room is better than it's ever been.

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
The staff loves Bouman, he committed early (first commit?) and he hasn't tried to go out and earn more offers or visit any schools. He comes to visit ISU every chance he gets. They specifically sought him out and got him.

He was a top choice for 2020. They tried to get Duggan in '19 and he held out too long and they offered Easton Dean and he accepted not long after. ISU QB room is better than it's ever been.
I also think Chubba wants to be his own person and not live under his brother's shadow, he still likes and retweets Iowa State stuff, so I don't think there's no ill-will there at all, I wouldn't be surprised if Campbell and the staff have talked to him about offering him or not.

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD

I don't think people understand how good Bouman is going to be. I love his game and he is the highest rated QB ISU has gotten in a long time. His game is very similar to Aaron Rodgers. Bouman has really good accuracy and he isn't afraid to run either. Pocket passer that is mobile.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
First off, I obviously am happy for the talented, young man Chubba and his family for wherever he chooses.

But...Only crystal ball just out is saying KState. Ugh. Can’t say I look forward to that for four years beginning 2020. And what will that be like for parents when they sons play each other? Won’t be the first or last tho.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
@NATEizKING who should we be on the lookout for commitment watch?
Johnny Wilson, Blaise Gunnerson, Teagan Wilk, Willis Singleton

I keep a list of known announcements in the first post of this thread.

DT Justin Wodtly: June 21 (Top 10)
OG Marcus Harper II: June 27
S Teagan Wilk: Soon
SDE Johnny Wilson: Soon
DT Willis Singleton Jr.: Soon
WR Earnest Sanders IV: Soon (Top 7)
WR James Frenchie: Soon (Top 5)
WR DeMeer Blankumsee: Soon (Top List)
CB Chris Townsel: Soon (Top List)
CB Fenley Graham: Soon
CB Sammy Anderson: Soon (Top 8)
WR Blake Nowell: Spring/Summer
OG Drake Metcalf: Summer
RB Miyan Williams: July 4
WR Tristan Golightly: July 20
CB Brian George: Summer (August)
RB Sevion Morrison: August 21
RB Quadre Nicholson: September 1

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017

Wilk is off the board, really liked the way this kid plays, ECU got a good one, I'm guessing the coaching staff feels good about one or both of the safeties that visited last weekend.

Help Support Us

Become a patron