Average Big 12 finish

KillBilly

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas, TX
UT dominated women's sports and Tech won all of the major men's sports except football. :( And yes, we Tech fans consider T&F a major sport. We may have the best T&F coach in the country in Wes Kittley. Tech's men's T&F team has been ranked #1 the entire outdoor season and is favored to win the men's T&F national championship in two weeks. I hope you wish us luck because it's been awhile since a Big 12 team won a natty in a relatively major sport, but if you don't want to, that's okay too. :D* I hold no grudge against those who "cheer for my school, and only my school...conference be damned!" people. Perfectly understandable.

*To any English degree holders is my "to" vs "too" game on point? I'd really like to know. Thank you in advance.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
UT dominated women's sports and Tech won all of the major men's sports except football. :( And yes, we Tech fans consider T&F a major sport. We may have the best T&F coach in the country in Wes Kittley. Tech's men's T&F team has been ranked #1 the entire outdoor season and is favored to win the men's T&F national championship in two weeks. I hope you wish us luck because it's been awhile since a Big 12 team won a natty in a relatively major sport, but if you don't want to, that's okay too. :D* I hold no grudge against those who "cheer for my school, and only my school...conference be damned!" people. Perfectly understandable.

*To any English degree holders is my "to" vs "too" game on point? I'd really like to know. Thank you in advance.
Bravo! Though you only had one 'too' instead of 'two', your use of 'to' and 'too' are spot on ... unless, of course, you're wearing a tutu. In which case, get help.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Kansas State will never do well in these standings. It offers the bare minimum number of sports necessary to be a member of the Big 12 and yet be in the good graces of Title IX. This was a budget move make a good number of years ago.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I didn't even know you had wrestling! Congrats on the championship.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
KSU has 14 total sports (6 men, 8 women) and ISU has 16 (6 men, 10 women). So it’s close.
I think what I’m thinking of is maybe we have the minimum of men’s sports or something. Our women’s sports just don’t have the scholarships to meet the level of men’s or something.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I hope you wish us luck because it's been awhile since a Big 12 team won a natty in a relatively major sport, but if you don't want to, that's okay too.
You mean besides Baylor's 2019 women's basketball NCAA title, Texas' 4-peat in men's swimming & diving titles from 2015-2018 and OU's back to back softball titles in 2016-2017?

KillBilly

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas, TX
You mean besides Baylor's 2019 women's basketball NCAA title, Texas' 4-peat in men's swimming & diving titles from 2015-2018 and OU's back to back softball titles in 2016-2017?
FYI, Texas Tech won the the men's 2019 NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championship. :D And Tech is the only Big 12 team to make the College World Series. Try to keep up.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron