Behind you
The way it's going I wonder if twins slept with kujawa's husband

PlushQuestionableAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-small.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Brandon

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Twins how much does Williams pay you to troll Iowa fans on this website? Also I hope your homelife is ok because KujawaFan is worried about your marriage as well.

I don't get paid here and my wife doesn't love how much I've been golfing this summer but things are pretty normal there

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Already seeing Iowa fans say in comments on social media that they heard Martin is going to Iowa State. Lmao

• Optimistic
Reactions: Patrick Riley

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Our baby brothers over on Hokeye Pokey Forum are all up in arms over the rumors of Oliver Martin leaving Michigan and transferring to the hoks. Apparently this isn't quite correct.

Talked with his dad over the weekend: Facts
He loves Michigan.
He's not ever leaving.
If he did, ISU would be his lean more then Iowa.
His field efforts do not out weigh his degree efforts.

Iowa's lack of WR involvement hurt and is still hurting with the newest recruits.

Just to be clear. You are clearly stating that you are stupid, right?

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
You seem to have a hard time understanding extenuating circumstances. I'll help break it down for you.

-As Gunner has already stated, Oliver Martin was not the #1 recruit in the nation.

-Oliver Martin's parents were not professors at Iowa.

-Oliver Martin did not invite the Iowa band to play at his commitment announcement.

Losing out on Barnes sucked enough, but couple that with his connections to the hometown school and the way he went about his announcement would make any school's fan base lose it.
Uh, Harrison Barnes' parents were not professors at ISU. His mom Shirley was a secretary in the music dept, and his dad, ex-ISU player Ronnie Harris, was a deadbeat dad who left Shirley to raise Harrison on her own, besides having to be chased down to even pay child support...

Reactions: Cydkar