JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Care to give us your thoughts?
I was suprised to hear about Okie State the most. I had no idea their entire D line was considered decent and they all graduated.
Sounds like Gundy got a little complacent there.
They were unsure about Texas being a top 10 team this year. Sounds like the like the growth of Ehlinger.
Anticipate a drop of WV.
Minimal mention of ISU and TCU but said we can compete.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I listened to maybe 20 minutes and left. Boring boys talking over a beer chat. ISU was mentioned very briefly. WVU will fall. oSu - they don't play defense. UT and OU will rule. Nothing on any other team.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I think it's UT's year. I think Gundy needs a fresh start somewhere else. Honestly I think he should go to the Pac 12, I think he could kick butt there.
Gundy would be a horrible cultural fit in the P12. Unless he went to Pullman, they'd be protesting his conservativism not buying tickets.

As for the B12, man, I have no clue. It will be interesting to see how the new coaches do at K-State, TxT, and WVU. That's got to be one of the storylines going into next season along with the Alabama transfer QB at OU.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Gundy would be a horrible cultural fit in the P12. Unless he went to Pullman, they'd be protesting his conservativism not buying tickets.
If Wittingham wasn't set for life Gundy would be a home run at Utah.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron