THT Going into the Draft

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I looked at NBADraft.net and they don't even have him in the 2nd as well. Basically some that don't have him at all and then most others have him late 1st round it appears.....

They were projecting him as a 2020 entrant so he will now move to the 2019 list.

Reactions: chadly82

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I could care less about the NBA. He’s a Chicago kid, so I’m guessing his “handlers” are very much involved and looking out for their own $$$ interests.

His recruitment out of high school and the whole thing with the Mac Irvin Fire club team and his “rejection” at Illinois told me all I needed to know that he wouldn't last.
tenor.gif

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Yeah, if Wigginton is gone, they will be picked to be in the bottom of the conference. Unless guys greatly improve or the new guys surprise, it looks like a team that will have a lot of trouble scoring.
Right. The narrative that we struggled from youth and inexperience was not particularly true this year, but it would be a lot more valid next season if Wigginton leaves. Hopefully we can replicate what TT, Baylor, and KU did this year.

Reactions: Halincandenza

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
Does anyone have the source of who said Lindell has been in Canada at home and not at school? Hopefull it isn’t true.
His location in Canada was on his Instagram story last week sometime I believe. Not sure if he is still there, however.

Reactions: heitclone

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Does anyone have the source of who said Lindell has been in Canada at home and not at school? Hopefull it isn’t true.

He’s in Canada. But I wouldn’t get too worked up about it. They almost always go home for a few days after the season is finished.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I appreciate THT getting this out there early. Now we go.
Yep - it's way better that he's flat out saying it, and I respect the fact that he's all in. Obviously helps Prohm try to fill a spot, but I also think a definitive message by THT at least gives a bit more clarity for LW as he decides what to do. I'm sure he'll got through the process again, but knowing that he would be THE focal point of the offense helps. Even this season with Shayok and THT as high-volume players by the end of the season Lindell was the guy down the stretch. Next year there would be no doubt he's the alpha. Obviously being a year older doesn't help, and he may have a small chance of sneaking into the first round next year, but he has no chance of it this year.

Zion Griffin - time to be the next Cyclone to make a big jump from garbage time guy to significant contributor.

Reactions: CyclonePigskin

cb1030

Oct 6, 2017
More questions than answers now heading into next year. For as talented as the team was this year it was hard to watch sometimes because they just couldn't quite get on the same page, and maybe some new blood will help with our chemistry going forward.

Good luck and thanks for the fun times THT!

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I'm talking about the 2019-2020 season working against us. If we bottom out the big 12 again like we did in 2017-2018, that's not going to sell many recruits.

This is why I have been so critical os CSP and the team underachieving this year. We needed to really peak with this roster to pull in some big recruits for next year. If we bottom out next year we will have two rebuilding years and a one and done tourney appearance over a three year span. That is a big step down from the years prior and it is going to take a lot of momentum out of the program for recruiting.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I could care less about the NBA. He’s a Chicago kid, so I’m guessing his “handlers” are very much involved and looking out for their own $$$ interests.

His recruitment out of high school and the whole thing with the Mac Irvin Fire club team and his “rejection” at Illinois told me all I needed to know that he wouldn't last.
So, how much do you care?

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: ComCY and legi

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron