***Official March Madness Thread***

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I expect Iowa to be about the same next year. They still won’t have a go-to guy unless Patrick is what his brother isn’t (and at 18). Which makes sense because they will have essentially the same roster.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
I expect Iowa to be about the same next year. They still won’t have a go-to guy unless Patrick is what his brother isn’t (and at 18). Which makes sense because they will have essentially the same roster.
I think the offense will be running through Joe W much more next season. He is going to be 1st team All Big Ten before he leaves.

• Optimistic
  • Funny
Reactions: CTTB78 and Rural

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
They will still have Jbozo

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Love to see Iowa come all the way back to tie the game up and take it to OT, then when their fans think that they are going to win the game. Tennessee kicks them in the nuts and their season is over. Turned out better than the first half blowout.

Iowa fans were laughing at us on Friday, enjoying the revenge of them going down today.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Nope, would rather they lost by 40.
This. They looked like they didn't even belong on the same court in the 1st Half. Had Tennessee kept the pedal down and won by 30+ people could point that powerhouse Colgate gave the Volunteers a much better game, so maybe Iowa just got a nice break with Cincinnati crapping the bed in the 1st Rd.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I think the offense will be running through Joe W much more next season. He is going to be 1st team All Big Ten before he leaves.

Fran may think otherwise considering he put Connor in for Joe on offense in OT.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Love to see Iowa come all the way back to tie the game up and take it to OT, then when their fans think that they are going to win the game. Tennessee kicks them in the nuts and their season is over. Turned out better than the first half blowout.

Iowa fans were laughing at us on Friday, enjoying the revenge of them going down today.

Was out watching the game Friday, some guy yells "Go Hawks!" at the end of our game.

I get it if you don't like ISU, but it's sad if your identity is that tied up in the rivalry. I certainly would never be compelled to shout "Go State!" after an Iowa loss.

Help Support Us

Become a patron