Big 12 Tournament Roll Call

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
Anyone else coming down?

Did you get your tickets through Iowa State Athletics or Sprint Center?

Can't wait to see you all!

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I saw the charge for 2 tickets from ISU athletic department was processed yesterday. Been every year in KC since 1985. Never made it down to Dallas or OKC those years.

Reactions: greatshu

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
We are headed down on Wednesday. Remember it is daylight savings time this year. (smile).

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
Do you guys have any insight on scalping tickets? I would assume if we manage to get in the opposite section of Kansas and K-State, tickets wouldn't be terrible the first day?

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
3 of us heading down at noon wednesday with a 4th joining us on Thurs AM. Got tix thru Sprint Center. (not high enough donnor to order thru ISU)

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Do you guys have any insight on scalping tickets? I would assume if we manage to get in the opposite section of Kansas and K-State, tickets wouldn't be terrible the first day?

Even if KU and KSU are in the same Thursday session, I don't think ticket prices will be crazy. Particularly for the Thursday morning session as a lot of people are working.

If both KU and ISU advance to semi-finals Friday night, those tickets (for decent seats) will get pricey.

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
Even if KU and KSU are in the same Thursday session, I don't think ticket prices will be crazy. Particularly for the Thursday morning session as a lot of people are working.

If both KU and ISU advance to semi-finals Friday night, those tickets (for decent seats) will get pricey.
Good to know. Planning to come down Thursday morning, so if we are in the morning session we will have to try to scalp in the AM, hopefully there will be options!

Reactions: Clonefan23

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
I'll be here, plan on making the long trip all the way up from Overland Park.

tumblr_pfvpy8tqsE1vf9b9ao3_r1_500.gif

• Funny
Reactions: SCNCY and Macloney

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Headed down Wednesday! Bringing some non-ISU alums that have become Cyclone-fanatics (no pun intended). I brought them down two years ago, they have no investment in ISU in any sense but I said 'trust me...it's a great time'. It took all of about two hours in the P&L for them to go searching for ISU clothing.

Reactions: SCyclone and NWICY

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Ohhhh yeah I'll be there loud and proud! Last time down there was '16 when we got bounced by OU in the quarters. Couldn't sell tickets for **** so we wound up going to the rest of the games and it sucked. '14 and '15 were a lot of fun though. God I hope this year is more '14/'15 than '16. P&L and Sprint Center are so much fun when we're playing for the title.

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
I always scalp, pay what you want depending on where you want to sit. I’ve set 7 rows behind the bench, and in the balcony.

• Agree
Reactions: diaclone