Similar: Harry Truman
Similar: Andrew Johnson
Least Similar: Warren G. Harding

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
I now have a new mental image of you:
og-rosey-grier-35144.jpg

I would argue that this is more in line with reality.
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
Anyone else get a president they never heard of?

Martin Van Buren was born to a humble family in upstate New York. He was outgoing and had a gift for mingling with all types of company, be it at a stately ball or in a rowdy tavern. His own tastes tended towards the refined, and his penchant for French cuisine and fine wine while President became something of a scandal. From the age of 17, he made his way through life in world of politics, and had more of a crafty than an intellectual sensibility. He was deeply ingrained in machine politics and was willing to cut corners and make compromises. He was known as a heavy drinker of champagne and whiskey

algonacy

Feb 19, 2012
Iowa
Harry Truman here. When I read the historical summary I was amazed how similar we were. And it was topped off by this beautiful line, "Truman had a definite taste for whiskey, but not to the extent that it affected his work". I'm thinking that maybe I could be the next president of the United States after all!

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I got Andrew Johnson!

Although it's fun to be a guy who was roundly hated and impeached I'm a little dubious about the quiz. The first thing it says about him is he grew up dirt poor...I directly answered that question that I grew up middle class.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I got Andrew Johnson!

Although it's fun to be a guy who was roundly hated and impeached I'm a little dubious about the quiz. The first thing it says about him is he grew up dirt poor...I directly answered that question that I grew up middle class.
Maybe the other 10 questions actually did something? Strange...