Random Thoughts XII - This Thread Delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The biggest issues today are the "pre sale" ticket sales. If you are a member of a fan club you can buy tickets before the general public. If you are an American Express gold member (or whatever they call it) you can buy tickets before the general public ad nauseum.
By the time tickets are made available to the general public there are barely any left to be sold. That's how a 2 night stand of Taylor Swift can sell out in five minutes.
That and the fact that C-Will buys them all up as fast as he can.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Visibility is like 50 yards right now. Then you have idiots in silver cars without their lights on. Then the largest, busiest intersection in Beloit is currently a 12 way stop no one knows what the **** to do.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
About to head up north for a Christmas party for the company I have worked with for the last two summers (and this upcoming summer). The party is at 6 and I have to drive back to Ames yet tonight after the party is over. Going to be a long afternoon/evening in the car but they have been so good to me so I figure it's worth it.
This depends upon how far up north. Winnipeg north? or Gilbert north?

Reactions: RunninMan

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Visibility is like 50 yards right now. Then you have idiots in silver cars without their lights on. Then the largest, busiest intersection in Beloit is currently a 12 way stop no one knows what the **** to do.
The weather seems good everywhere else.

Also, my car is a light metallic gray.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You must be talking about the Big 4 Classic thread? That thing seems really off the rails.
I probably contributed a lot to that by tangling with capcity. He is sooooo freakin' Des Moines uber alles he makes me want to pop his balloons. Then Jereseib chimes in on the chorus. I'm glad they like their city, but they take it personally when others are less impressed. Schmucks. Or trolls. You pick. :D

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and VeloClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
You know what's weird? Any time I see a banner ad on CF that I am thinking of clicking on, it goes away the moment I move my cursor over to click on it.
Just happened again.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I probably contributed a lot to that by tangling with capcity. He is sooooo freakin' Des Moines uber alles he makes me want to pop his balloons. Then Jereseib chimes in on the chorus. I'm glad they like their city, but they take it personally when others are less impressed. Schmucks. Or trolls. You pick. :D
I wonder if they'll enjoy my sentiment,

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and VeloClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
The ad popped up again, Eagle Rider is offering 7 day motorcycle rentals for $299. Too bad it is a limited deal and I hadn't known about it before I planned on going to San Antonio.
Next year for the Big 12 conference championship!!

• Optimistic
Reactions: ImJustKCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.